Windows 10: Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...

Discus and support Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The reason I remove my driver is because every time it's installed, Realtek, the audio doesn't work and instead will cut off the audio service and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlackBerryMolasses, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...

The reason I remove my driver is because every time it's installed, Realtek, the audio doesn't work and instead will cut off the audio service and no audio plays back, whenever I install another update or restart my computer it brings this unwanted driver back. How do I make windows get rid of this driver before something else happens to my computer?

:)

BlackBerryMolasses, Sep 14, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...

Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...

1. Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next... - Similar Threads - installs unsupported driver

2. Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installs unsupported driver, I constantly remove it, it gets added back the next...: The reason I remove my driver is because every time it's installed, Realtek, the audio doesn't work and instead will cut off the audio service and no audio plays back, whenever I install another update or restart my computer it brings this unwanted driver back. How do I make...
  3. Is it legal to install Windows 11 on an unsupported hardware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to install Windows 11 on an unsupported hardware?: I know installing Windows 11 on unsupported hardware is unofficial, meaning you will be denied support from Microsoft, if you need support. However, is it legal? If i install Windows 11 on an unsupported hardware, will i be allowed to ask questions on Microsoft Answers, if...
  4. Screensaver constantly gets removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver constantly gets removed.: I'm using Windows 10 Home and I've brought all of the Windows XP screensavers over to Windows 10. And I've really taken a liking to the Pipes screensaver, which I've had set as my screensaver.Emphasis on had, because every now and then, my screensaver gets changed from Pipes...
  5. Screensaver constantly gets removed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver constantly gets removed.: I'm using Windows 10 Home and I've brought all of the Windows XP screensavers over to Windows 10. And I've really taken a liking to the Pipes screensaver, which I've had set as my screensaver.Emphasis on had, because every now and then, my screensaver gets changed from Pipes...
  6. Installing Windows 11 OS on unsupported Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 OS on unsupported Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityCurrently using Dell Laptop. Laptop requiremets for Windows 11 as mentioed in PC Health Check App as follows:** Following things dosen't meet Windows 11 requirements ** > Processor: Intel @ Core i3-6006U- CPU 2.00 GHz.** Following things meet Windows 11...
  7. Installing windows 11 on unsupported device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 on unsupported device?: So as far as I can tell Microsoft says don't install Win11 on unsupported devices because you will not receive updates? But my 10-year-old laptop with Win11 is still receiving Security and cumulative updates?What updates are we getting on Win10 that we are not getting on...
  8. Installing windows 11 on unsupported device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 11 on unsupported device?: So as far as I can tell Microsoft says don't install Win11 on unsupported devices because you will not receive updates? But my 10-year-old laptop with Win11 is still receiving Security and cumulative updates?What updates are we getting on Win10 that we are not getting on...
  9. How to install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware: [ATTACH]If your computer doesn’t comply with the latest hardware requirement for installing Windows 11, you can follow this tutorial to install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware. There are mainly three methods, and you can use any one of them as per the situation you are in....
  10. How do I Install windows 11 on unsupported cpu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Install windows 11 on unsupported cpu?: My PC has everything but a listed cpu.So, how do I install windows 11 legally?People use the .dll modification, but that has many risks and is technically illegal though many do not see it that way.So I want to know how do I install it?Currently I am trying the "media...