Windows 10: Windows 11 Internet connection problems

Discus and support Windows 11 Internet connection problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After messing around with a software called Portal, which is a plugin for music producers, I decided I don't find it useful and removed it from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by עידןהלפרן, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Internet connection problems

After messing around with a software called Portal, which is a plugin for music producers, I decided I don't find it useful and removed it from my system. Somehow, its uninstaller removed not only the software itself, but the whole folder it has been inside. Later on, I found out that my internet did not function well. I got an ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED message in all of my browsers and I could not load some apps at all.I called my internet provider, and turns out that the connection is perfectly fine from their side. The issue had something to do with my OS. So I decided to restore the system bac

:)

עידןהלפרן, Oct 9, 2021

2. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    video problems in internet 11

Hi Ron,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on:
    Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

You can also use a Microsoft easy fix solution. You just need to download and run the appropriate Windows troubleshooter for your case here:

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

We also suggest that you reset settings and clear the cache of your Internet Explorer 11. You can check the procedures by visiting the following:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 11 Internet connection problems

Internet explorer 11 problem

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Internet Explorer may have encountered a browser conflict or a compatibility issue. For us to isolate the issue further, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing this issue on another browser?
    • Have you tried installing the recommended Adobe Plugin? Did you get an error message?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    clear the browsing data on your Internet Explorer 11
    to refresh your browser and eliminate any browser conflicts.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Internet connection problems

1. Windows 11 Internet connection problems - Similar Threads - Internet connection problems

2. internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection problem: Pressed Run on trouble shooter to find enclosed connection problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-problem/8387e44f-39e7-4641-8f94-184f4cce2fb6
  3. Problems connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems connecting to the internet.: My computer says The IntelR 1211 Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware- related problems. Not sure how to fix this. Please help....
  4. Internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problems: I recently started using a VPN. And, it work fine. But when I turn off my computer the VPN is disconnected and I have to connect it once I turn on my computer. No problem. But when I tried to connect to the internet without connecting the VPN, and just use my old connection...
  5. Problems with internet connection

Problems with internet connection: Hi, i have a problem with my internet connection. When i'm trying to play some games like PUBG my internet just dies Not every game, when i play LoL or PoE, its working fine . I still have internet on phone so it's something with pc. On event viewer i'm getting event id 1014,...
  6. Internet connection problem windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection problem windows 11: Ever since i upgraded to windows 11 I've had problems, sometimes the network i use doesn't show up, only LEDnet is there whenever i try to connect to the wifi, it says "unable to connect to network" when i do end up connected. The internet is really slow and whenever i open a...
  7. Internet connection problem windows 11

Internet connection problem windows 11: Ever since i upgraded to windows 11 I've had problems, sometimes the network i use doesn't show up, only LEDnet is there whenever i try to connect to the wifi, it says "unable to connect to network" when i do end up connected. The internet is really slow and whenever i open a...
  8. Windows 11 Internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Internet connection problems: After messing around with a software called Portal, which is a plugin for music producers, I decided I don't find it useful and removed it from my system. Somehow, its uninstaller removed not only the software itself, but the whole folder it has been inside. Later on, I found...
  9. internet connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet connection problems: hi, When i try to connect to my home wifi network which is private, it will connect to the internet but it does not show on my laptop that it is actually connected to the internet. I ran the trouble shooter and it says that i need to create an account at the internet...
  10. Internet Connectivity Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connectivity Problem: I have trouble connecting to specific websites through specific means. I suspect that the Java update download problem I had earlier was part of it. I use a Rainmeter widget (Rainmeter calls them skins) to display a page from Yahoo! weather, and about a week ago it started...