Windows 10: Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.

Discus and support Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new Alienware m18 that came with windows 11. So far windows 11 is total garbage. My Logitech profiler software refuses to recognize that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michael sasanko, May 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.

I bought a new Alienware m18 that came with windows 11. So far windows 11 is total garbage. My Logitech profiler software refuses to recognize that there’s anything plugged in. Windows constantly loses my plugged in usb peripherals with error 43’s. Especially my GiGimundo USB hub. Windows refused to recognize a headset plugged into the sound jack. Same story with a programmable usb footswitch. I spend more time rebooting to fix USB problems than gaming. It also has random problems initializing DirectX. Windows 11 is an absolute disaster, if you game, avoid it at all costs.

:)

michael sasanko, May 28, 2023

2. Windows 11 disaster.

I purchased my first PC in 1975. Made by Texas Instruments. It was dos base system that operated on a caste tape drive. I have had a personal PC ever since. Windows 10 was a good operating system. not great yet good. After a Dell tech totally screwed up my windows 10 PC I decided to purchase my final PC. At my age it will probably be my last PC. Windows 11 system is a disaster. Microsoft, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! I have seen more system errors in Windows 11 then I have seen in all of my PC'S in the last 48 years. Windows 11 is a disaster! If I ever purchase a replacement PC it will not be with a Microsoft operating system. Microsoft owes all of the people that purchased this Windows 11 junk an apology. I along with all Windows 11 users are waiting for a total update from Microsoft to return Windows 11 system back to a Windows 10 operating system. Oh, by the way we are noy just asking for a return to a windows 10 system we are DEMANDING IT!

* Moved from Community Center

D.Wagner75, May 28, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.

1. Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers. - Similar Threads - disaster gamers

2. Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.: If I accidentally hold the shift key down too long sticky keys comes up in the remote session and no matter what I do, after that point I have to reboot my computer because the keyboad simply stops responding. It's happened more than once, I have to reboot the computer and...
  3. KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor: After installing KB5035853, massive performance drop for AMD 6800 processor. Microsoft must test their updates on both AMD and Intel and not just Intel before pushing updates onto their users. Some research indicated that this update already had issues weeks ago. After...
  4. KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor: After installing KB5035853, massive performance drop for AMD 6800 processor. Microsoft must test their updates on both AMD and Intel and not just Intel before pushing updates onto their users. Some research indicated that this update already had issues weeks ago. After...
  5. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  6. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  7. Window 11 OneDrive disaster!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 OneDrive disaster!: The default use of Qnedrive has caused me tremendous file LOSS with the purchase of a new PC. First it decided to copy an older pc Onedrive without telling me this! I deleted what I thought were Duplicates only to find that ALL files I deleted were totally deleted everywhere!...
  8. Window 11 OneDrive disaster!

Window 11 OneDrive disaster!: The default use of Qnedrive has caused me tremendous file LOSS with the purchase of a new PC. First it decided to copy an older pc Onedrive without telling me this! I deleted what I thought were Duplicates only to find that ALL files I deleted were totally deleted everywhere!...
  9. Windows recovery Is key disaster

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery Is key disaster: So I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screenSo I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screen.Now I have 2 laptops and both of them. Are devices on my microsoft...
  10. Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.

Windows 11 is a disaster for gamers.: I bought a new Alienware m18 that came with windows 11. So far windows 11 is total garbage. My Logitech profiler software refuses to recognize that there’s anything plugged in. Windows constantly loses my plugged in usb peripherals with error 43’s. Especially my GiGimundo USB...