Windows 10: Windows 11 is awful.

Discus and support Windows 11 is awful. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 is awful.

I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My current gaming laptop specs should be able to handle what I do on my computer but instead a small game running will cause my laptop to get hot already it gets a bit warm from just all the stuff running in the background THAT I DIDN'T INSTALL. Everything on there either was there or is new from the update. Without running any

:)

Liza Hartsock, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Bones1215 Win User

Is AWS connecting to the internet

I have scanned my network on my Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro and I fin AWS is in the list after the scan. Is AWS a part of the Microsoft network, I know AWS has been working for Microsoft already. So is AWS capable of connecting to my windows. Yes I have
    allowed everything in Windows Experience. Is there a switching it off in firewall?

Bones1215, Apr 25, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Windows 11 is awful.

aws vpn is not working with windows 11 certifcate store

Hi we had windows 10 and aws users vpn used to work fine reading the certificate and passing to the authentication stage

since we upgraded to windows 11 aws users vpn does not accept the certificates

John Girgis, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 is awful.

1. Windows 11 is awful. - Similar Threads - awful

2. Word files changed to Wordpad DOC files that I now cannot open and the new, awful "New...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word files changed to Wordpad DOC files that I now cannot open and the new, awful "New...: All my Word documents were changed without permission to Wordpad and are now considered DOC files which makes all my Word documents unretrievable. I thought upgrading to Windows 11 might help, but provided no relief. There is no "Run" option on the Start taskbar. How do I...
  3. Word files changed to Wordpad DOC files that I now cannot open and the new, awful "New...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word files changed to Wordpad DOC files that I now cannot open and the new, awful "New...: All my Word documents were changed without permission to Wordpad and are now considered DOC files which makes all my Word documents unretrievable. I thought upgrading to Windows 11 might help, but provided no relief. There is no "Run" option on the Start taskbar. How do I...
  4. Windows 11 is awful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is awful.: I have no clue why but I can't send any screenshots or photos so I'll try summarizing it.Windows 11 is awful and will be going back to windows 10 with the new pc I'm putting together. Windows 11 runs absolutely unnecessary background processes and windows processes. My...
  5. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  6. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  7. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  8. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  9. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  10. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...