Windows 10: Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ?

Discus and support Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Doing a Google search i found results on Windows 11 being released on June 24...now the question is will it be called Windows 11 or will it be a usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treblefree, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ?

Doing a Google search i found results on Windows 11 being released on June 24...now the question is will it be called Windows 11 or will it be a usual Windows 10 update called 21H something with a new version number and there are various Youtube videos about it..and apparently there is a leaked ISO download for Windows 11...surely this cannot be a complete new operating system just a fresh new design,with various tweaks as Microsoft has not really announced it yet. I was going to install the leaked ISO file on my test computer but wary of anything that is ' leaked ' as i prefer official announcement from Microsoft. June 24th is next week and Microsoft is being quiet about it for some reason... My OS is Windows 10 Pro 21H1 vwersion 19043.1055 with latest updates.

:)

treblefree, Jun 19, 2021

2. Watch what is next for Windows event on June 24, 2021

Guys on 24 june maybe release final windows 11?

panosxidis, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Watch what is next for Windows event on June 24, 2021

Hello @panosxidis,

The official release should be more polished and usable. *Thumbs

Paul Black, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ?

When will Windows 11 be released?

Hi,

i know there will be no Windows 11 (as far as i know), It'll come as updates for windows 10, what i want to know is "Is there a specific release Date for this update, will it be MAJOR UPDATE changing everything, or just minor updates like step by step ?!"

some websites say that It'll be in 2018, but nothing is confirmed.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: WINDOWS 11 Release Date ?!*

AbdulrahmanSHD, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ?

1. Windows 11 is being released on June 24 ....confused ? - Similar Threads - being released June

2. Confusion on the build string of the Windows 11 release.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confusion on the build string of the Windows 11 release.: I am very confused, the build string for the latest DEV build of Windows 11 is: 22471.1000. I am confused because the release version is showing up as 22000.194! Is 22000.194 the actual release build of Windows 11 or is it the build released in september?...
  3. Confusion on the build string of the Windows 11 release.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confusion on the build string of the Windows 11 release.: I am very confused, the build string for the latest DEV build of Windows 11 is: 22471.1000. I am confused because the release version is showing up as 22000.194! Is 22000.194 the actual release build of Windows 11 or is it the build released in september?...
  4. Windows 11 confusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 11 confusion: I downloaded & ran the Microsoft PC Health Check & have 2 questions. 1. Just curious about this one. In my attached picture, PC Health Check shows I am running v2009, but my About Windows shows I have 20H2. I know that 2009 is also known as 20H2; but why the naming difference...
  5. Microsoft’s new app store for Windows 11 will be unveiled on June 24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new app store for Windows 11 will be unveiled on June 24: Microsoft Store (formerly known as Windows Store) remains an integral part of the OS since Windows 8. Windows Store is how most built-in apps get updates outside of the Windows updates, and it’s also the safest way for users to purchase, download, and install their favourite...
  6. Is Windows 11 coming on 24 June 2021?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 11 coming on 24 June 2021?: I saw the news on Google that Windows 11 will be released on 24 June 2021. Is it real or fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-coming-on-24-june-2021/bb03ae0b-2797-4382-81a8-74c12e43bd77
  7. Is Microsoft going to launch Windows 11 on June 24, 2021?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft going to launch Windows 11 on June 24, 2021?: Hi Community,I'm thinking that many hints are given by Microsoft in social media referring to Windows 11, the next version of Windows. Also, they've said that Windows 10 end of support in 2025. But before as the company said Windows 10 is last version of Windows and will be...
  8. Microsoft will unveil the next generation of Windows on June 24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will unveil the next generation of Windows on June 24: During Microsoft’s Build 2021 developer conference, which was all about developers, CEO Satya Nadella confirmed that Microsoft is working on the next generation of Windows, which was previously teased by Panos Panay during the company’s enterprise-focused Ignite event....
  9. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.1.105 version released for Android June 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app 4.1.105 version released for Android June 24: Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. See what matters most first with the Focused inbox...
  10. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - June 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - June 24: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...