Windows 10: Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

Discus and support Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShellyWasserman, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that I'm in Pennsylvania.I can access it on my computer with Windows 10. What do I have to do with my Windows 11?

:)

ShellyWasserman, Jan 14, 2022

2. Ticket web sites blocked

Hello,

I get odd messages saying 'access forbidden' when I try to go to websites selling tickets, like Stub Hub. I have this same problem with Explorer and Chrome.

I haven't changed anything with my laptop, and I don't know why ticket sites would be blocked.

Can anyone help?

SCOTTEJOHNSON2930, Jan 14, 2022
  3. magilla Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC Insider

Your lucky day - get out, hustle, and buy lottery ticket for sure!

magilla, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

1. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets - Similar Threads - blocking buying Lottery

2. Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website: Hi,This is what I see when try to access rhino - "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://accounts.rhino3d.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID"I have contacted Rhino agents and they told me it's my...
  3. Cannot connect to the ticket window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the ticket window 11: So yesterday I was wondering if I can make my internet fast but I just turned on some settings like roaming aggressive to low and i logged off and today when I try to connect to the internet it says cannot connect to the internet then i tried to reset settings but I see only...
  4. Cannot connect to the ticket window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to the ticket window 11: So yesterday I was wondering if I can make my internet fast but I just turned on some settings like roaming aggressive to low and i logged off and today when I try to connect to the internet it says cannot connect to the internet then i tried to reset settings but I see only...
  5. Error buy tickets all country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error buy tickets all country: Doodoeododkd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-buy-tickets-all-country/b2e42f4d-593c-4065-b968-66118a382be9
  6. Error buy tickets all country

Error buy tickets all country: Doodoeododkd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-buy-tickets-all-country/b2e42f4d-593c-4065-b968-66118a382be9
  7. pa-300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pa-300: HiI need help with pa-300. I've been stuck with this problem for a whole month now. I've tried everythingmaybe.I'm using Windows 10 Pro 21H2My Device Specification is :ASUS X5501UProcessor AMD FX-9830P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 24,0 GB 23,0 GB...
  8. pa-300

pa-300: HiI need help with pa-300. I've been stuck with this problem for a whole month now. I've tried everythingmaybe.I'm using Windows 10 Pro 21H2My Device Specification is :ASUS X5501UProcessor AMD FX-9830P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 24,0 GB 23,0 GB...
  9. pa-300

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets: When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that I'm in Pennsylvania.I can access it on my computer with Windows 10. What do I have to do with my Windows 11?...