Windows 10: Windows 11 is extremely laggy

Discus and support Windows 11 is extremely laggy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nasimaakter2000, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and still nothing changed. The speed is still the same, whenever I try to open the browser Edge or chrome or brave, it always freezes. My laptop configurations are stated below:Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKBRam: 8GB DDR4Vram: 2GB Hard drive: 1TB HDDIntel core I5 7th gen processorI've tried resetting the PC, scanning the disk for repa

:)

nasimaakter2000, Jun 22, 2022

2. Extremely Laggy Windows 10 UI

Hello, I get a extremely laggy UI notifications in taskbar and the startmenu button. Never should/have this problem in windows 8.1. As soon as the UI has gone the lag goes.

Specs

Intel 4670k

16gb Ram

GTX 770

250gb Samsung 850 ssd OS

500Gb Samsung 840 ssd

120gb Samsung 840 ssd

Shermo1984, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 11 is extremely laggy

Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 is extremely laggy

1. Windows 11 is extremely laggy - Similar Threads - extremely laggy

2. SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVED PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  3. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  4. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...: Hello.I have recently opened up my PC to clean the insides as I haven't done it for a while. I had unplugged everything and went on with my cleaning. I did not touch anything inside except the top of my GPU to hold the fan so I could clean it. I did everything as carefully as...
  5. PC suddenly takes a long time on startup and is extremely laggy on the login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My PC win11 got extremely laggy after removing a HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC win11 got extremely laggy after removing a HDD: So I think my hdd burned a little and i removed it on 21 nov from that day I have experience extreme lag even when running PS 24 I can't even imagine removing a HDD will be this downgrade for Win11 my OS is on a SSD 16gb ram i59600k 4.70ghz2060 6gb 500gb ssd1tb hdd Gigabyte...
  7. My PC win11 got extremely laggy after removing a HDD

My PC win11 got extremely laggy after removing a HDD: So I think my hdd burned a little and i removed it on 21 nov from that day I have experience extreme lag even when running PS 24 I can't even imagine removing a HDD will be this downgrade for Win11 my OS is on a SSD 16gb ram i59600k 4.70ghz2060 6gb 500gb ssd1tb hdd Gigabyte...
  8. Just installed Windows 10 updates. Now my login screen is extremely laggy and I only get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed Windows 10 updates. Now my login screen is extremely laggy and I only get...: I bought an HP Desktop computer with Windows 11 preinstalled. I’m not a big fan of Windows 11’s stability and immediately installed Windows 10 Home on that computer. Everything worked out for the first few months, but then, suddenly, after installing Windows updates like I...
  9. Just installed Windows 10 updates. Now my login screen is extremely laggy and I only get...

Just installed Windows 10 updates. Now my login screen is extremely laggy and I only get...: I bought an HP Desktop computer with Windows 11 preinstalled. I’m not a big fan of Windows 11’s stability and immediately installed Windows 10 Home on that computer. Everything worked out for the first few months, but then, suddenly, after installing Windows updates like I...
  10. Just installed Windows 10 updates. Now my login screen is extremely laggy and I only get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade