Windows 10: windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

Discus and support windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaySharma02, Feb 17, 2022.

1. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the latest intel drivers which are from Feb it keeps reverting the driver to the 2019 version.

:)

JaySharma02, Feb 17, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 17, 2022
  4. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

1. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again - Similar Threads - installing old intel

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.

My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.: update : 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354Install error - 0xc000a2a7Fixes i have tried : 1.Windows Update Troubleshooter did many times, it only says we have made some changes try doing again, but installation still fails 2....
  5. My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 installation is failing again and again.: update : 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354Install error - 0xc000a2a7Fixes i have tried : 1.Windows Update Troubleshooter did many times, it only says we have made some changes try doing again, but installation still fails 2....
  6. Graphic driver installing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  7. Graphic driver installing again and again

Graphic driver installing again and again: 1 i installed graphic driver using intel driver support assistant. After two days it is asking to install same driver again and again when i check version of previous installed graphic driver it is showing old one only not the one i installed. Is it uninstalling...
  8. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again: I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the...
  9. same old virus again in windows 11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    same old virus again in windows 11: Hi again, i finally got some logs greg, hopefully this will help. So I have windows 11 apparently but the same old files appear and these are the logs I managed to capture if they are the actual ones from my scans, Rod Christoffersen 0414466007 Aussie *** Email address is...
  10. old drivers are at it again

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    old drivers are at it again: With the new release of windows the old buggy 2.7 drivers are back that crashes the pc be warned includes latest 1803 version if i update your drivers windows update will replace them with the messed up ones this was a common issue that wa supposed to fixed you can try...