Windows 10: Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links?

Discus and support Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have 10 Pro and created a folder on the start menu and have about 60 shortcut icons in a folder and have the start menu on the right side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dd992, Oct 13, 2021.

1. dd992 Win User

Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links?

I currently have 10 Pro and created a folder on the start menu and have about 60 shortcut icons in a folder and have the start menu on the right side to give me an optimum amount of vertical space. Am I right in thinking that none of this is possible in Windows 11 ? I'm intrigued by the up-to-40% performance improvement but would be disappointed with the up-to-40% reduction in my optimal workspace and speed of reaching the apps I want to run next.

:)

dd992, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links?

1. Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links? - Similar Threads - true can't toolbar

2. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  3. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  4. Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: is it true I can't have toolbar on right side with small icon app links?: I currently have 10 Pro and created a folder on the start menu and have about 60 shortcut icons in a folder and have the start menu on the right side to give me an optimum amount of vertical space. Am I right in thinking that none of this is possible in Windows 11 ? I'm...
  5. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815
  6. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  7. Desktop Icons Replaced with Small Rectangle, Can't Right Click

Desktop Icons Replaced with Small Rectangle, Can't Right Click: All of my desktop icons are missing and are replaced by this white gradient rectangle in the top left of the screen. I also am not able to right click on the desktop. I believe that restarting my PC solves the problem, but this happens quite frequently so I don't want to...
  8. Windows store apps on desktop have small icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store apps on desktop have small icons: So recently when I booted up Windows the icons on my desktop for apps from the windows store have small icons. Notice the Edge, Terminal, and Spotify icons? I was curious if anyone had a fix for how to resive them so they fill the entire icon space again? Also, is there...
  9. i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger

i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-toolbar-and-icons-cant-access-task/90b6771d-add3-470d-af46-31d2868bf073
  10. Toolbar small icons don't display text

Toolbar small icons don't display text: This happens when i use the show text option on small icons [ATTACH] Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-small-icons-dont-display-text/39aa45fa-7430-43c8-b189-d5bbf0c1d5cf