Windows 10: Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

Discus and support Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidMuller6, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?

:)

DavidMuller6, Apr 12, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 12, 2022
  4. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

1. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver - Similar Threads - keep installing wrong

2. Windows 11 keeps changing my AMD drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps changing my AMD drivers.: I had this issue before and i fixed it,now after reinstalling windows and doing the same steps it happens again.Im using W11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-changing-my-amd-drivers/066f036f-d56f-466c-b1bc-d6626c730560
  3. Windows 11 keeps changing my AMD drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps changing my AMD drivers.: I had this issue before and i fixed it,now after reinstalling windows and doing the same steps it happens again.Im using W11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-changing-my-amd-drivers/066f036f-d56f-466c-b1bc-d6626c730560
  4. Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers: As the title says, every time I restart my PC Windows removes all and any AMD drivers as well as the Adrenaline software. Any fixes to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-removing-amd-drivers/5ca70537-0d32-4c8c-8006-9f2abf1c3d99
  5. Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers

Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers: As the title says, every time I restart my PC Windows removes all and any AMD drivers as well as the Adrenaline software. Any fixes to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-removing-amd-drivers/5ca70537-0d32-4c8c-8006-9f2abf1c3d99
  6. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  7. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  8. Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers: [ATTACH]Computers use microprocessors which in turn use drivers to facilitate communication between software and hardware. The two main companies manufacturing processors for computers are Intel and AMD. The drivers are of the same brand. Users of systems with AMD drivers...
  9. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver: I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?...
  10. Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install a Wrong Driver.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install a Wrong Driver.: For some odd reason, Windows Update keeps trying to download and install "Lenovo - Input - USB Enhanced Performance Keyboard", which inevitably leads to Error 0x800f024b because I don't have a Lenovo keyboard. For the time being, this is just annoying, but I'm curious 1 how...