Windows 10: Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly

Discus and support Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 11 PC is no longer recognising my Kobo Clara HD eReader.When connecting I get the ping sound and the icon in the taskbar shows the eReader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveKent2012, May 18, 2024.

1. Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly

My Windows 11 PC is no longer recognising my Kobo Clara HD eReader.When connecting I get the ping sound and the icon in the taskbar shows the eReader as connected, but it does not show up in File Explorer or gets recognised by either the Kobo Desktop App or Calibre.If I right click on the eReader icon icon in the taskbar and click to remove the message saying OK to remove occurs and again I get the ping sound when removing the eReader.The same happens for another eReader, a Kobo Glo HDAlso, both eReaders connect normally to my Windows 11 laptop.Other USB devices, like a Canon camera and memory

:)

SteveKent2012, May 18, 2024
  2. ritamccoy Win User

Kobo ereader

My Kobo ereader is not longer recognized by Windows 10

ritamccoy, May 18, 2024
  3. Kobo ereader "disk error" with Windows 10

I have just changed my operating system from Vista to Windows 10. My Kobo Touch ereader is now no longer recognised by the computer. I get the message "connected and charging", but then "insert disk" appears. I cannot re-setup my Kobo either as Kobo Desktop
    and ADE do not recognise the device.

I've see a few questions on this topic but can't see any answer

has anybody solved the disk error for the Kobo with Windows 10?

JayBee_ChCh, May 18, 2024
  4. tplocke Win User

Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly

After the big Update Kobo Ereader doesn't work properly

I don't use Kobo desktop. on W10 1607 the OS does not see my KOBO Aura as an ereader and Calibre doesn't see it. File explorer just says it needs to be formatted.

The KObo itself is fine. I found one of my pcs was within the 10 day rollback, rolled back to 1511. The kobo and Calibre came alive ( so I quickly bought some more books and downloaded them!) Have no re-installed 1607 from a thumb drive and Kobo is no longer seen properly. So now I'll watch this thread until Cariboou gets an answer

tplocke, May 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly

1. Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly - Similar Threads - longer recognising Kobo

2. Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is no longer recognising my Kobo eReader properly: My Windows 11 PC is no longer recognising my Kobo Clara HD eReader.When connecting I get the ping sound and the icon in the taskbar shows the eReader as connected, but it does not show up in File Explorer or gets recognised by either the Kobo Desktop App or Calibre.If I right...
  3. Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader: I had no problems in windows 10 proWindows 11 pro does not recognize any Ereader!Somebody an solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-kobo-ereader/9afb4c31-9942-4de4-8f81-d3b6cc23c017
  4. Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not recognize my Kobo Ereader: I had no problems in windows 10 proWindows 11 pro does not recognize any Ereader!Somebody an solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-kobo-ereader/9afb4c31-9942-4de4-8f81-d3b6cc23c017
  5. Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10: a month ago I downloaded to my Kobo ereader as it was recognized in file manage. Now I plug in the Kobo and it indicates that it is connected but it is not recognized in the file manager as connection. I have Window 10 version 1909 Any suggestions Marvin...
  6. Windows10doesnt recognize KOBO ereader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10doesnt recognize KOBO ereader: Has there been any update or new info with respect to Windows 10 recognizing a KOBO ereader. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10doesnt-recognize-kobo-ereader/dde200ad-5d94-4d47-bc00-23d21b00ca5e
  7. Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10

Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10: Hi, yesterday i bought a Kobo Aura H2O eReader. On installation I got the Windows 10 message that the device could not be found. Any suggestions? Has there been an Windows 10 update recently? Thank you....
  8. Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10

Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10: Hi, yesterday i bought a Kobo Aura H2O eReader. On installation I got the Windows 10 message that the device could not be found. Any suggestions? Has there been an Windows 10 update recently? Thank you....
  9. Ereader not recognised

Ereader not recognised: Ereader not recognised can do nothing with it, ie transfer from PC to reader. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ereader-not-recognised/f6146275-8481-4c1c-96c2-bbf114431fb1
  10. After the big Update Kobo Ereader doesn't work properly

After the big Update Kobo Ereader doesn't work properly: Yes after the big update, my Kobo E-reader can't synchronize anymore with Kobo Desktop, and the OS asking of format the hd Kobo, I already have contact Kobo and still wait for some responses , but if someone have have a idea how fix a problem thanks 58821