Windows 10: Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

Discus and support Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed windows 11 but it is not getting WSUS updates.Searching, I saw that it is because of this key that has the wrong value.Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nome para exibicao, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

I have installed windows 11 but it is not getting WSUS updates.Searching, I saw that it is because of this key that has the wrong value.Is there any provision to fix the key value?

:)

nome para exibicao, Nov 29, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 29, 2021
  3. IE 11 is reported as IE9

Compatibility View may be telling the websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

1. Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly. - Similar Threads - reporting updates correctly

2. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  3. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  4. Win 11 update and typing correction

Win 11 update and typing correction: hi, I cant open windows security, the typing is being altered, copied as do files, deleted files come back. my choices are ignored and ghosted out. the same as 3 previous installations of win 11.have tried to install from USB, online and download-install....the problem seems...
  5. Windows not reporting correct battery percentatage on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not reporting correct battery percentatage on hp laptop: Whenever I charge my computer to 100% and unplug it, after a few seconds it will show the battery percentage drop form 100 to 5-60 percent. After a while of using it without the charger the battery percentage will actually go up to around 70 percent. I have found that if I...
  6. Windows not reporting correct battery percentatage on hp laptop

Windows not reporting correct battery percentatage on hp laptop: Whenever I charge my computer to 100% and unplug it, after a few seconds it will show the battery percentage drop form 100 to 5-60 percent. After a while of using it without the charger the battery percentage will actually go up to around 70 percent. I have found that if I...
  7. Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.: I have installed windows 11 but it is not getting WSUS updates.Searching, I saw that it is because of this key that has the wrong value.Is there any provision to fix the key value?...
  8. Windows Explorer Not Reporting Storage Correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Not Reporting Storage Correctly: I have a 250GB SK Hynix SSD installed on my computer. I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 Home. Windows Explorer reports that I've used 116 GB, whereas WinDirStat says I've used 79.4 GB. The storage menu in the settings app reports that I've used 132 GB. [IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported: I have ran a powercfg report the provided the below information. What error is most important to fix? How do you fix them? Are there any errors that don't have fixes? Analysis Results Errors USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend This device did not enter the...
  10. Correct Choice to Disable Windows Error Reporting in gpedit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Correct Choice to Disable Windows Error Reporting in gpedit.: Hello all, In gpedit, I see two locations to deal with Windows Error Reporting. Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Error Reporting: Disable Windows Error Reporting and Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates >...