Windows 10: Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update

Discus and support Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have checked that my pc is elegible or not elegible , in pc health check app its shows that i am elegible but still now i did't get windows 11 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shifanfariq, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update

i have checked that my pc is elegible or not elegible , in pc health check app its shows that i am elegible but still now i did't get windows 11 update but other updates are coming

:)

shifanfariq, Oct 13, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update

1. Windows 11 Is Not Showing In Update - Similar Threads - Showing Update

2. Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11: All the messages on my Yahoo mail are updated, but when I try to see any of them, the email content keeps gray and the "loading" icon keeps running and the email is not show on screen. See attached image....
  3. Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11: All the messages on my Yahoo mail are updated, but when I try to see any of them, the email content keeps gray and the "loading" icon keeps running and the email is not show on screen. See attached image....
  4. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  5. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  6. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  8. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  9. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates

Task manager shows wrong memory consumed by processes after the recent updates: After one of the recent updates Task Manager in Windows 11 shows memory consumed by processes in its Details tab as single kilobytes which is obviously wrong. Look at the screenshot, it shows Visual Studio with a heavy project loaded:Clearly this information is wrong, before...