Windows 10: windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?

Discus and support windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i stop the restarting win 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edward Deardorff, Feb 23, 2024.

1. windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?

how do i stop the restarting win 11

:)

Edward Deardorff, Feb 23, 2024

2. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Feb 23, 2024
  3. little cat, Feb 23, 2024
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?

1. windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix? - Similar Threads - restarting periodically fix

2. windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is restarting periodically how do i fix?: how do i stop the restarting win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-restarting-periodically-how-do-i-fix/18a963ce-eb68-48dc-b95a-2270eeaf02d1
  3. How do I fix the install windows restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the install windows restart: I forgot to plug in my laptop when I was resetting my laptop and it died while it shutoff at 9% installing and now im stuck with a need to restart to restart installation and won't go away no matter how many times I click it And my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad just incase...
  4. How do I fix the install windows restart

How do I fix the install windows restart: I forgot to plug in my laptop when I was resetting my laptop and it died while it shutoff at 9% installing and now im stuck with a need to restart to restart installation and won't go away no matter how many times I click it And my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad just incase...
  5. How do I fix Windows 11?

How do I fix Windows 11?: Ever since the OS updated I'm not even sure why it did, because I kept denying the update, I have not been able to open the Start menu, use the search bar, or access settings. I can't even change display settings to make additional monitors extensions of my screen. These...
  6. How do I fix Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows 11?: Ever since the OS updated I'm not even sure why it did, because I kept denying the update, I have not been able to open the Start menu, use the search bar, or access settings. I can't even change display settings to make additional monitors extensions of my screen. These...
  7. My Computer running windows 11 randomly restarts how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer running windows 11 randomly restarts how do i fix this?: I have had this problem for a while i have done memory tests I have gotten a entirely new ssd updated drivers what is causing this issue is it just an issue with the new windows 11 or what this is really annoying especially when im uploading pictures....
  8. My Computer running windows 11 randomly restarts how do i fix this?

My Computer running windows 11 randomly restarts how do i fix this?: I have had this problem for a while i have done memory tests I have gotten a entirely new ssd updated drivers what is causing this issue is it just an issue with the new windows 11 or what this is really annoying especially when im uploading pictures....
  9. How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly: Hi, I am currently having a issue, with Windows 11 Factory reset on my HP laptop, When I reached 64% on the installing windows part it just started restarting a lot endlessly, I did some solutions on the forums of over dozens of people having this issue. Still not working If...
  10. How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly

How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly: Hi, I am currently having a issue, with Windows 11 Factory reset on my HP laptop, When I reached 64% on the installing windows part it just started restarting a lot endlessly, I did some solutions on the forums of over dozens of people having this issue. Still not working If...