Windows 10: Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

Discus and support Windows 11 is too slow after the update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wishwa_, Dec 7, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11

:)

wishwa_, Dec 7, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 7, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 is too slow after the update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 is too slow after the update. - Similar Threads - too slow update

2. Why Windows 11 is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 11 is too slow: Recently, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and it can be said that it was my worst experience.Windows 11 works very slowly and its new update 23H 2 has made it worse, the games are very laggy and sometimes Windows freezes. I even installed tiny 11 but it didn't make any...
  3. Why Windows 11 is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows 11 is too slow: Recently, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and it can be said that it was my worst experience.Windows 11 works very slowly and its new update 23H 2 has made it worse, the games are very laggy and sometimes Windows freezes. I even installed tiny 11 but it didn't make any...
  4. Windows 11 running way too slow after a glitch

Windows 11 running way too slow after a glitch: I am running Windows 11 and this morning my laptop glitched as I was getting ready to cast a website to my tv.It ran through what appeared to be a repair dos window routine and finally came back up after some time, but it is running extermely slow.I have run every bit of sw...
  5. Windows 11 too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 too slow: I have a Dell G7, and it worked just fine with windows 10, I upgraded to windows 11 and it worked for a couple of weeks, but now it takes 15 minutes to initialize, but some times it gives me an error saying that explorer has crashed or someting like that, than the screen...
  6. Windows 11 too slow

Windows 11 too slow: I have a Dell G7, and it worked just fine with windows 10, I upgraded to windows 11 and it worked for a couple of weeks, but now it takes 15 minutes to initialize, but some times it gives me an error saying that explorer has crashed or someting like that, than the screen...
  7. Windows 11 is too slow after the update.

Windows 11 is too slow after the update.: After windows 11 recent updates, my pc freezes while i work.Its really annoying.Before i updated the pc windows 11 was smooth and very fast.I was happy updating to windows 11...
  8. Windows update too slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update too slow: Hello guys so im installing windows 10 update and its going so so slow since five hours till now and its 24 % is it normal ps : its a new pc thanks in advance submitted by /u/loler12345678909 [link] [comments]...
  9. Update is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is too slow: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I have 3 qustions while updating it to 1803 1Update is too slow, can't I speed up it? 2How much data will it take for updating from 10240 to 1803? 3Can I successfully update 5 years old version?...
  10. Pc too slow after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc too slow after last update: Hi, after the last update of windows 10 my pc is too slow. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-too-slow-after-last-update/e0b6f994-fe6c-4f94-bfb9-0d4ad1abc90d