Windows 10: windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....

Discus and support windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Your win11 is slower than a turtle just do something to fix it ....... its the worst update of windows..... i didnt expect this from you guys atleast!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AYUSHRAI01, Nov 14, 2021.

1. windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....

Your win11 is slower than a turtle just do something to fix it ....... its the worst update of windows..... i didnt expect this from you guys atleast!

:)

AYUSHRAI01, Nov 14, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....

1. windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,..... - Similar Threads - very very slow

2. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow boothing up: Hello! Recently in the last 2 days I had a problem with my PC, when I try to booth my PC the only thing I see it is a black screen on my monitor, that forces me to shut it down pressing the power button and retry, after that the PC loads as usual, letting me into the account,...
  3. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very slow boothing up: Hello! Recently in the last 2 days I had a problem with my PC, when I try to booth my PC the only thing I see it is a black screen on my monitor, that forces me to shut it down pressing the power button and retry, after that the PC loads as usual, letting me into the account,...
  4. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is very slow: Hello, A few days ago, I wanted to reset my computer because I had too many files and I wanted to get rid of them. When I reset it, I got an error and my computer kept restarting. I had to buy a new version of Window to get it to work and since then it has been extremely slow...
  6. My pc is very slow

My pc is very slow: Hello, A few days ago, I wanted to reset my computer because I had too many files and I wanted to get rid of them. When I reset it, I got an error and my computer kept restarting. I had to buy a new version of Window to get it to work and since then it has been extremely slow...
  7. PC very slow

PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  8. PC very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  9. windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....

windows 11 is very very slow and it heats up my pc do something please,.....: Your win11 is slower than a turtle just do something to fix it ....... its the worst update of windows..... i didnt expect this from you guys atleast!...
  10. My PC is very slow?

My PC is very slow?: Hi. I don't know what happen to my PC. It becomes very slow to run. I take more then 10mins to see my desktop !! I turn the launch app off and nothing change!! What could I do to improve my PC performance? Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on...