Windows 10: Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

Discus and support Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Very long but I want to be as detailed as possible for helpful feedbackJust had windows 11 update but it's giving me difficulties. This is mostly b/c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CatRimar, Dec 31, 2021.

1. CatRimar Win User

Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

Very long but I want to be as detailed as possible for helpful feedbackJust had windows 11 update but it's giving me difficulties. This is mostly b/c it greatly interferes with gaming, but also whenever accessing Microsoft Edge my screen becomes static bars & it takes at least 10 tries to close it to which then affects visual quality of my computer thereafter for about 10 minutes or longer. Everything becomes blurry until I eventually have to turn my computer on & off again. This happens each & every time I open Edge.For the gaming portion – my game relies heavily on cursor use

:)

CatRimar, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 31, 2021
  3. Solitaire game performance issues on Windows 10.

Hi David,

The above issue might occur due to the following reasons:

• Game files and folders corrupted or missing in the computer.
    • Uninstalled game updates on the PC.
    • Corrupted user profile.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you check for the game updates from Windows Store?
    • Did you check if similar issue persists on uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the issue and in certain cases will fix the same to enhance the performance of the system.

Method 1: Run Windows apps troubleshooter to
    check if the any of the app files are missing or corrupted.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store.

Method 2: Check if any pending game and store updates are to be installed on the computer by following the steps below:

• Open Windows Store and click on the user profile name located at the top right of the window.
    • Select Downloads and updates from the options.
    • Click on Check for updates from the window and check if you have any pending updates to be installed.
    • After the pending updates are installed, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 3: If the issue persists, uninstall and re-install the game by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and click on
      All apps
      located at the bottom left corner of the Start menu.
    • Locate the game from the list, right click and select Uninstall from the context menu.
    • Go to Windows Store, search the game, install and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of Solitaire game issue experienced on the PC in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 31, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

Performance issues during gaming in Windows 10

Hello Cody,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to understand the issue better, let us know the relevant error messages which can help us to ascertain the cause of the issue. Also, what is the make and model of the computer you are using?

Now, here a few important points that can help you.

• PC games will generally have two sets of system requirements, the ‘minimum’ and the ‘recommended’. So it again depends on the game and how much PC resource it needs to run at optimal performance.
    • Next, certain performance tweaking/monitoring programs may seem to help, but it is only as good as a separate program running in the background. Few third party antivirus/firewall programs may also cause such issues.
    • Apart from the dedicated graphics, a lot of other considerations are also there to make. Few of them are:

CPU performance

Hard Disk- SSDs are known to perform better in terms of read/write operations

RAM memory and speed

Sound Card

So, it is not possible to give proper benchmark in terms of gaming
      using any particular hardware aspect.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to place the computers in a Clean Boot state and run the game.

It helps to identify if there are any third party application/software to be causing the issue.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: As the article is designed for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Unlike launching step for 'System Configuration', options and steps to Clean Boot are same for Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

1. Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance - Similar Threads - Issues Gaming Performance

2. Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues: I installed windows 11 22h2 on my old pc buildI7 8700k + Asus B360 + 8gb ram + gtx 1660 superAnd gamming performance was great. Now I updated my pc build to i5 12400f + Asus b660 + 8gb ram+ gtx 1660 super then I updated bios then installed windows 11 22h2 clean install with...
  3. Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues: I installed windows 11 22h2 on my old pc buildI7 8700k + Asus B360 + 8gb ram + gtx 1660 superAnd gamming performance was great. Now I updated my pc build to i5 12400f + Asus b660 + 8gb ram+ gtx 1660 super then I updated bios then installed windows 11 22h2 clean install with...
  4. Windows 11 Gaming Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Gaming Performance: Hi,What is the expected gaming performance of Windows 11 compared to its predecessors in terms of compatibility, graphics and overall system requirements?Thanks!...
  5. Windows 11 Gaming Performance

Windows 11 Gaming Performance: Hi,What is the expected gaming performance of Windows 11 compared to its predecessors in terms of compatibility, graphics and overall system requirements?Thanks!...
  6. Issue with Performance in the Windows 11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Performance in the Windows 11: So far, Windows 11 has been fun! But in the last hours, I have had an almost mental breakdown from this. While I was playing some games, I suffered a problem, my CPU started overloading and my game started to have a seizure, once I checked on task manager, everything seemed...
  7. Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance: Very long but I want to be as detailed as possible for helpful feedbackJust had windows 11 update but it's giving me difficulties. This is mostly b/c it greatly interferes with gaming, but also whenever accessing Microsoft Edge my screen becomes static bars & it takes at...
  8. Performance issues in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues in games: Hello, I am experiencing performance issues while playing games. The game platform I mostly use for gaming is Steam. For a small amount of time, the game runs fast but after 1-2 minutes it starts lagging and then stops which keeps repeating all over again. I'm not sure if...
  9. Gaming Laptop Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Laptop Performance Issues: A little while back I transitioned from a 5-year-old desktop to a gaming laptop -- Dell G7 7790. Since then I've had one annoying issue I can't figure out, so if anyone has any thoughts, I'm open. I have a couple external HDDs and I prefer they not spin down. On my desktop...
  10. Having issues with Gaming performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having issues with Gaming performance: I have Windows 10 Pro on my system. I'm the main user and created another user. The gaming performance on the second user account is horrible with games getting lots of lag and has lots of glitches. I ran the same games on my profile and they run smoothly without said issues...