Windows 10: Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct

Discus and support Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed today in Win 11 I have a 2 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in sq on the bottom of my screen just outlined But it interferes w/ trying to type or click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElizabethRondeau, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct

Hi, I noticed today in Win 11 I have a 2 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in sq on the bottom of my screen just outlined But it interferes w/ trying to type or click on things in that area. If mouse is over that area it swirls. Unable to play some games - or funtion w/ this issue. Thank you.***Moved to Windows 11 forum***

:)

ElizabethRondeau, Feb 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Valeriu Win User

Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct

1. Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct - Similar Threads - installed problem don't

2. I don't know why, but the drive where i have everything installed on just said it is stored...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know why, but the drive where i have everything installed on just said it is stored...: Can someone help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-but-the-drive-where-i-have/54e655b3-6c4e-424c-8f31-77b2be378f7e
  3. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  4. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  5. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  6. Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - just installed, and have a problem I don't know how to correct: Hi, I noticed today in Win 11 I have a 2 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in sq on the bottom of my screen just outlined But it interferes w/ trying to type or click on things in that area. If mouse is over that area it swirls. Unable to play some games - or funtion w/ this issue. Thank...
  7. I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work,: I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work, as the installation assistant window closed automatically while i was on another screen and i didn't see it go 100% so just to be sure can I restart the pc before 30 mins?...
  8. I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work,

I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work,: I have downloaded and installed windows 11, but i don't know if it will work, as the installation assistant window closed automatically while i was on another screen and i didn't see it go 100% so just to be sure can I restart the pc before 30 mins?...
  9. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  10. BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve: Hello, I keep on having a BSOD problem and frankly it is driving me crazy. This started to occur a lot at first when I played the Sims 4 and whenever I would split the webpages (so two would show up at a time). Additionally, I noticed whenever I played the Sims 4 my...