Windows 10: Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds

Discus and support Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried numerous stuff like reinstalling windows 11 twice my wifi drops for like 10 secs then connected automatically again happens at like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilentsFool, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds

I have tried numerous stuff like reinstalling windows 11 twice my wifi drops for like 10 secs then connected automatically again happens at like 3mbps+always random tried 5 different adapters even bought a new tp link t4u been on 2.4ghz and 5ghz happens always

:)

SilentsFool, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Compumind Win User

Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping

Is your problem resolved yet? Just curious, been a long time.

If not -

I need to have some information in order to help you:

1) How are you connected to internet? i.e. Cable, DSL, Fiber, Satellite?
    2) What is the name and model number of your modem?
    3) Does it include a built-in router or is yours separate? If separate, list the name and model number.
    4) How do you wirelessly connect? Wifi - "N', "AC", etc.
    5) What level of service do you have? i.e. 200 Mbps down and 75 up?
    6) Post a sample speedtest image - speedtest.net, fast.com, etc.

I can go from there.

*Smile

Compumind, Jun 30, 2022
  3. WiFi speed issues

After a reboot my WIFi speed is fine. if I immediately test the speed again, it has dropped radically.(e.g. from 200Gb/s to 30 Gb/s) Sometimes a further reboot will return the original speed, sometimes not, but it always drops off immediately.

System is desktop Windows 10 Pro, 64bit (activated).

Asus Motherboard PRIME Z590-V, Intel 17-11700K processor, 16GB RAM, 2.5TB between SSD and hard disk storage.

TP-Link TP-Link Archer TX3000E AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter, all new within the last month.

My Chromebook, which is 2 ft. away from my desktop has consistently high WiFi speeds when checked immediately after the desktop speed check. I have tried all the other suggestions for increasing WiFi speed available with various Google searches about the problem with no results.

Any help will be most welcome.

DavidSands3, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds

WiFi speed drops to ZERO

The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have
    also tried to connect the same network with the Ethernet and it worked fine. Is this the software issue or some hardware issue?

RizwanMohnavi, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds

1. Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds - Similar Threads - keep dropping wifi

2. Windows 11 - WiFi keeps dropping / disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - WiFi keeps dropping / disconnecting: Hello.I have an ASUS gaming laptop that I have been using for around 6 or 5 years.I am having serious trouble with my WiFi on my laptop. After an while or even upon signing in, my WiFi completely drops.I started noticing this around last year and it's gotten worse since.I've...
  3. Windows 11 - WiFi keeps dropping / disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - WiFi keeps dropping / disconnecting: Hello.I have an ASUS gaming laptop that I have been using for around 6 or 5 years.I am having serious trouble with my WiFi on my laptop. After an while or even upon signing in, my WiFi completely drops.I started noticing this around last year and it's gotten worse since.I've...
  4. Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds

Windows 11 keep dropping wifi at high speeds: I have tried numerous stuff like reinstalling windows 11 twice my wifi drops for like 10 secs then connected automatically again happens at like 3mbps+always random tried 5 different adapters even bought a new tp link t4u been on 2.4ghz and 5ghz happens always...
  5. wifi speed drops down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi speed drops down: My wifi normal speed is 50 mbps which I get using internet speed test.After working for some time using chrome and retesting speed it shows about 30mbps.If I restart my comouter or disconnect thr wifi and reconnect I restore the 50 mbps but for unspecified time after that it...
  6. wifi speed drops down

wifi speed drops down: My wifi normal speed is 50 mbps which I get using internet speed test.After working for some time using chrome and retesting speed it shows about 30mbps.If I restart my comouter or disconnect thr wifi and reconnect I restore the 50 mbps but for unspecified time after that it...
  7. Windows 11 keeps dropping wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps dropping wifi: Recently installed Windows 11. The wifi remains connected for sometime and then after some time drops. Nothing I do can reconnect again. Only a complete restart fixes the wifi and then after sometime the connection gets dropped again. What can I do to fix this?...
  8. Windows 11 keeps dropping wifi

Windows 11 keeps dropping wifi: Recently installed Windows 11. The wifi remains connected for sometime and then after some time drops. Nothing I do can reconnect again. Only a complete restart fixes the wifi and then after sometime the connection gets dropped again. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO: The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have also tried to...
  10. Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping: Hi, I've recently gotten a new laptop and I noticed that my WiFi speed is very inconsistent. Basically, I'm downloading something at 600kBps and then it drops to 300, goes back up, drops again and keeps doing this all the time. Similarly, I have a huge problem with...