Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alan hovis, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home.

:)

alan hovis, Feb 27, 2024

2. Windows Activation Problem (Problem with degrading back to activated windows 11 home)

I can help you with that. Here are the steps on how to go back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition:

1. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
    2. Boot your computer into Safe Mode. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Press the power button to turn on your computer.
      • Immediately press and hold the Shift key.
      • Keep holding the Shift key until you see the Choose an option screen.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Start-up Settings.
    6. Click on the Restart button.
    7. When your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the 4 key to select Safe Mode with Networking.
    8. Once your computer boots into Safe Mode, connect it to the internet.
    9. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Click on the Start button.
      • Type cmd in the search bar.
      • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    10. In the Command Prompt window, run the following command:
    Use code with caution.

1. Press Enter.
    2. Close the Command Prompt window.
    3. Restart your computer.
    Your computer should now be back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition.

If the above steps do not work, you can try using a different product key to activate Windows 11 Home Single Language. You can find a list of valid product keys on Microsoft's website.

If you still cannot activate Windows 11 Home Single Language, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance.

Country Boy Jacob, Feb 27, 2024
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

Hello,

Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it.

Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation.

Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been. 2b164d71-e111-4de4-92a4-60ca5a258adc?upload=true.png

Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been. 7005f02b-d5db-4624-93b3-94969fe2a801?upload=true.png

Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been. 290838b3-fa5f-4c6a-9562-7ad832fe10a9?upload=true.png

Pascal Pereira, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

1. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been. - Similar Threads - keeps asking activated

2. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  3. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-asks-for-an-upgrade-even-though-it-has/5fd219b7-7e50-4382-9a27-6d2314ba69d2
  4. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-asks-for-an-upgrade-even-though-it-has/5fd219b7-7e50-4382-9a27-6d2314ba69d2
  5. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? what upgrade windows 11 or windows 10? Thank You....
  6. Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...

Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online,...: Windows asks for an upgrade, even though it has downloaded & installed Windows 11 online, finished & active. How's the upgrade? what upgrade windows 11 or windows 10? Thank You....
  7. Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated

Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated: This is a newly built PC, most of the time windows displays that it is not activated, but after some restarts it works fine. The issue occurs about 80% of the time. I have not visited any sites that would warrant concern for viruses that would cause this. Any assistance would...
  8. Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.: Facebook has to be the most predatory company out there. Their app keeps running in the background even though I have specifically disabled this option, it runs on startup even though that has been disabled and it's not in either shell:startup nor shell:common startup.The app...
  9. Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.

Messenger App keeps starting even though Startup has been disabled.: Facebook has to be the most predatory company out there. Their app keeps running in the background even though I have specifically disabled this option, it runs on startup even though that has been disabled and it's not in either shell:startup nor shell:common startup.The app...
  10. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated: Maybe a week or two ago my windows started showing the "Activate windows" watermark. In the settings it said I was already activated. Even so I acquired my licence code through the cmd window, clicked "change product code" and typed it in. This fixed the issue for a little...