Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BaniCraft, Dec 9, 2021.

1. BaniCraft Win User

Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?

:)

BaniCraft, Dec 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

1. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up - Similar Threads - keeps crashing app

2. Apps keep pinning after start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep pinning after start up on Windows 11: So recently I upgraded to Windows 11, and I have a problem where two apps keep pinning themselves every time I turn on my laptop after a shut down. The two apps are MSI Center and Xbox. My laptop is the MSI 15 a11ud. I'd love a way stop this from happening, as it is really...
  3. Apps keep pinning after start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep pinning after start up on Windows 11: So recently I upgraded to Windows 11, and I have a problem where two apps keep pinning themselves every time I turn on my laptop after a shut down. The two apps are MSI Center and Xbox. My laptop is the MSI 15 a11ud. I'd love a way stop this from happening, as it is really...
  4. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up: when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?...
  5. Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart: Recently, I upgraded by laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at 03/12/2021. Two days later today, it suffered multiple crashes during start-up and restart of my laptop, which is unusual, to say the least. It is worth noting that during the past two days, it did not crash...
  6. Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart: Recently, I upgraded by laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at 03/12/2021. Two days later today, it suffered multiple crashes during start-up and restart of my laptop, which is unusual, to say the least. It is worth noting that during the past two days, it did not crash...
  7. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  8. Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't load after starting.: When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and when I click on the windows key or the windows logo and the search bar, it doesn't load and says that ''Windows 10 is not...
  9. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start: Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is 20H2 19042.685. It happens on a clean reinstall. Do you have any suggestions? submitted by /u/CharliePCIe [link]...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the desktop or taskbar icons loads up on the screen. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to be working. I am unable to...