Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everything goes smooth until I open Hostar.This app just doesn't work.Laptop gets hanged when using this particular app and once hanged nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ASMAFARHEEN, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

Everything goes smooth until I open Hostar.This app just doesn't work.Laptop gets hanged when using this particular app and once hanged nothing worksincluding Ctrl+Alt+Del it never gets back to normal until the restart with power button please fix it please

:)

ASMAFARHEEN, Dec 4, 2021

2. browser hangs frequently

*Bang Head :banghead:
    i dunno what happened with my pc, later i just find my browser hangs frequently no matter what browser that i run. FF, Opera or portable browsers act the same
    every i open new tab or when i run for the first time it hangs about 20 - 40 seconds
    ive uninstalled and reinstall the browser but it still there
    any solution for this?

micropage7, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Diagnosing Frequent Windows 10 hangs

Hi nashkj,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 hanging, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes in your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To get these information, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(You may need to update your Windows computer, click this
    link
    to start updating and to get information about the Windows 10 update history.)

• What other troubleshooting steps have you taken?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

lumia 720 get hanged frequently

my lumia 720 got hanged frequently after updating from 8.0 to 8.1 ,why this happening,please suggest a solution

NASRUDHEENPARY, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

1. Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently - Similar Threads - keeps hanging frequently

2. Windows 11 Explorer keeps hanging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Explorer keeps hanging: Windows 11 Explorer keeps hanging with the following error messages in Event Viewer: Windows Logs / Application - http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - 1001 0 4 0 0 0x8000000000000000 111045 Application ComputerName - 0 AppHangTransient Not available 0...
  3. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  4. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  5. Windows 10 hanging frequently

6. My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently: Hey Guys,I hope you all are doing great. From the time I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I'm facing random freezing/hanging problems on my pc.It's so frustrating because almost every day I have to power off my PC directly from the switch in order to make it work...
  7. My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently

My Windows 11 freezes/hangs randomly and frequently: Hey Guys,I hope you all are doing great. From the time I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I'm facing random freezing/hanging problems on my pc.It's so frustrating because almost every day I have to power off my PC directly from the switch in order to make it work...
  8. Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently

Windows 11 keeps on hanging frequently: Everything goes smooth until I open Hostar.This app just doesn't work.Laptop gets hanged when using this particular app and once hanged nothing worksincluding Ctrl+Alt+Del it never gets back to normal until the restart with power button please fix it please...
  9. Frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system hangs: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...
  10. Increasing frequently Windows Hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing frequently Windows Hangs: Over the last couple of weeks I have had to use the PC's reset button a number of times because Windows 10 just froze. Using the reset button is something I have not had do for a very long time. System has been stable for a considerable period and no new programs have been...