Windows 10: Windows 11 Keeps restarting

Discus and support Windows 11 Keeps restarting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is a Beelink GTR7 Pro running windows 11. After the Beelink logo appears I get the BSoD telling me the error is an Inaccessible Boot Drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Randola86, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Randola86 Win User

Windows 11 Keeps restarting

My computer is a Beelink GTR7 Pro running windows 11. After the Beelink logo appears I get the BSoD telling me the error is an Inaccessible Boot Drive. I cannot get Windows to load to access Automatic Repair with the power off 3x method and all the help related to this issue seems to hinge on being able to access Automatic Repair. I've checked my Bios and the hardware isn't damaged. I've tried a factory reset with the CMOS to ni avail at this point, as well. Can somebody help me out of this restart loop?

:)

Randola86, Aug 11, 2023
  2. little cat, Aug 11, 2023
  3. techbuzz Win User
    MBR keeps corrupting after restart

I have a machine that when restarted or allowed to go into hibernation, I receive a missing/corrupted master boot record message and Windows doesn't boot. I am able to successfully repair the MBR each time using Windows recovery console, but I'm unable to determine what keeps making it happen.

Dell Latitude E6420
    Windows 7 64bit

Steps performed so far: -besides fixing the MBR after each restart or hibernation
    -ran system file checker sfc /scannow
    -ran chkdsk
    -verified that ACHI was enabled in the bios

If I can't figure this out I will end up just reinstalling the operating system, but I worried that the issue with just reoccur later down the line. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

techbuzz, Aug 11, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 Keeps restarting :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 11, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Keeps restarting - Similar Threads - Keeps restarting

2. PC keeps refreshing on home screen + restart takes over 5+ hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps refreshing on home screen + restart takes over 5+ hours: My PC has been taking over 5+ hours to restart for a while now, and now I can't even click on any apps because my windows keeps refreshing my display, then failing, then restarting again. I've tried booting in safe mode, but I still can't access any apps because my pc can't...
  3. PC keeps refreshing on home screen + restart takes over 5+ hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps refreshing on home screen + restart takes over 5+ hours: My PC has been taking over 5+ hours to restart for a while now, and now I can't even click on any apps because my windows keeps refreshing my display, then failing, then restarting again. I've tried booting in safe mode, but I still can't access any apps because my pc can't...
  4. Pc keep restarting because the massage "please keep the usb drive plug in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keep restarting because the massage "please keep the usb drive plug in": My pc keep auto restarting because "Please Keep The Usb Drive Plug in" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keep-restarting-because-the-massage-please-keep/99dfa282-082c-42e1-8d42-4b882a07adc4
  5. Pc keep restarting because the massage "please keep the usb drive plug in"

Pc keep restarting because the massage "please keep the usb drive plug in": My pc keep auto restarting because "Please Keep The Usb Drive Plug in" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keep-restarting-because-the-massage-please-keep/99dfa282-082c-42e1-8d42-4b882a07adc4
  6. Pc keep restarting because the massage "please keep the usb drive plug in"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after...: trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after every restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-kb5044284-from-windows-update/a6e334d6-e4b7-4ac9-8945-a142d86f8afb
  8. Trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after...

Trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after...: trying to install KB5044284 from windows update and it keeps asking for a new restart after every restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-kb5044284-from-windows-update/a6e334d6-e4b7-4ac9-8945-a142d86f8afb
  9. Windows 11 keeps bluescreen and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps bluescreen and stuck in restarting loop: Hi,I'm having an issue where my laptop keeps restarting due to bluescreens of two different error codes: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.I suspect this is due to my tampering with registry files; I used PC HelpSoft's PC Cleaner to automatically remove quite a...
  10. Windows 11 keeps bluescreen and stuck in restarting loop

Windows 11 keeps bluescreen and stuck in restarting loop: Hi,I'm having an issue where my laptop keeps restarting due to bluescreens of two different error codes: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.I suspect this is due to my tampering with registry files; I used PC HelpSoft's PC Cleaner to automatically remove quite a...