Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps reverting license key

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps reverting license key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a computer with windows 7 product key I bought back in 2010. Since I needed another computer I bought a laptop, but it came with Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mrsiri, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Mrsiri Win User

Windows 11 keeps reverting license key

I have a computer with windows 7 product key I bought back in 2010. Since I needed another computer I bought a laptop, but it came with Windows 10 Home Single Language, so I used the windows 7 key from the other computer I'm not using anymore on this one. The key works and it activates Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on my PC to Windows 11 Home. Problem is, it reverts suddenly back to Single Language after some days passed, or after updates, I'm not sure.

:)

Mrsiri, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Windows 10 update cause Bad Pool Header at login

All BBBBBs indicates a VLK (Volume License Key) which cannot be used for activation. You real key will be on a COA sticker somewhere on the computer.

You won't need it though. As long as Windows 7 is activated, Windows 10 will be happy and will not ask you for a key.

See my post here for suggestion before trying the next upgrade. I reverted to 8.1, next steps to try 10 upgrade again... - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Nov 29, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 keeps reverting license key - Similar Threads - keeps reverting license

2. windows 11 upgrade keep reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade keep reverting: hello I'm tryin to install windows 11 from media creation tool it goes to 100% and reboot and just after it give me a blue screen reboot and then revert to windows 10 installation.i try to pin point the error in panther folder but hard to get the right thing any help will be...
  3. windows 11 upgrade keep reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 upgrade keep reverting: hello I'm tryin to install windows 11 from media creation tool it goes to 100% and reboot and just after it give me a blue screen reboot and then revert to windows 10 installation.i try to pin point the error in panther folder but hard to get the right thing any help will be...
  4. Windows 11 keeps reverting to 30Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reverting to 30Hz: Hi, i've had the exact same setup of my pc for a few years now, on Windows 10. Never had any problem, today, I played GTA5 for a while, like always, on 4K 60FPS with V-Sync ON. After I finished playing i decided to go ahead with Windows 11 Upgrade. After which I was curious...
  5. Windows 11 keeps reverting to 30Hz

Windows 11 keeps reverting to 30Hz: Hi, i've had the exact same setup of my pc for a few years now, on Windows 10. Never had any problem, today, I played GTA5 for a while, like always, on 4K 60FPS with V-Sync ON. After I finished playing i decided to go ahead with Windows 11 Upgrade. After which I was curious...
  6. Reverting and License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting and License: I plan to revert from Windows 11 to Windows 10, since it doesn't really work out for menot really sure how i'll revert yet.My question is, if i revert to Windows 10 will my license expire or get removed.How do things work?...
  7. Reverting and License

Reverting and License: I plan to revert from Windows 11 to Windows 10, since it doesn't really work out for menot really sure how i'll revert yet.My question is, if i revert to Windows 10 will my license expire or get removed.How do things work?...
  8. Windows 11 keeps reverting license key

Windows 11 keeps reverting license key: I have a computer with windows 7 product key I bought back in 2010. Since I needed another computer I bought a laptop, but it came with Windows 10 Home Single Language, so I used the windows 7 key from the other computer I'm not using anymore on this one. The key works and it...
  9. Function keys keep reverting to media keys!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys keep reverting to media keys!: My laptop running windows 10 keeps reverting somehow to F1-F12 keys using their media functions. I know how to change them back with BIOS on reboot but it's causing real problems mainly because F2 is a common hotkey in my work software and it's media function is to toggle...
  10. CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys

CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys: So, I created a reg file to remove all CCleaner bloatware automatically after installing it, but from time to time, I notice that CCleaner automatically reverts to the default settings. How is that possible that a software can change registry keys on its own while being...