Windows 10: Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

Discus and support Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 and removed the S mode. It keeps telling me to activate windows but I don't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CC_75_663, Feb 14, 2022.

1. CC_75_663 Win User

Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

I bought a new laptop and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 and removed the S mode. It keeps telling me to activate windows but I don't have a security key or anything since all this was included with the new laptop. Can anyone help me?

:)

CC_75_663, Feb 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

1. Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows" - Similar Threads - Keeps saying Activate

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  4. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  6. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  7. Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows: Every few days I need to reactivate Windows. I have purchased an authentic copy from Microsoft but I still get asked. I am able to get it to activate through the troubleshoot option but it still asks me every few days...
  8. Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows

Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows: Every few days I need to reactivate Windows. I have purchased an authentic copy from Microsoft but I still get asked. I am able to get it to activate through the troubleshoot option but it still asks me every few days...
  9. Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows"

Windows 11 - Keeps saying "Activate Windows": I bought a new laptop and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 and removed the S mode. It keeps telling me to activate windows but I don't have a security key or anything since all this was included with the new laptop. Can anyone help me?...
  10. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????: Why does an alert keep popping up on my screen saying I need to activate my windows, so I had a tech friend of mine install windows on my computer and has been working fine but like I said before that thing keeps popping up. I go to settings and it says your windows is...