Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone.

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That is as it should be. I don't want anyone or anything accessing these without my express permission. But how do I go about finding out what programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by idigweeds, Jan 26, 2022.

1. idigweeds Win User

Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone.

That is as it should be. I don't want anyone or anything accessing these without my express permission. But how do I go about finding out what programs are making these requests?

:)

idigweeds, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone.

1. Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone. - Similar Threads - keeps telling blocked

2. Camera and Microphone are blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and Microphone are blocked: Hi team !My camera is built in camera the light turn green and then automatically it turns off I have checked the security and privacy settings, updated the driver nothing is working .I have given access for both camera and microphone still it is not working Camera keeps...
  3. Camera and Microphone are blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and Microphone are blocked: Hi team !My camera is built in camera the light turn green and then automatically it turns off I have checked the security and privacy settings, updated the driver nothing is working .I have given access for both camera and microphone still it is not working Camera keeps...
  4. Camera and Microphone are blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  6. Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps telling me that it blocked access to my camera and microphone.: That is as it should be. I don't want anyone or anything accessing these without my express permission. But how do I go about finding out what programs are making these requests?...
  7. camera and microphone access

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access: hi, i am having trouble in making video calls in facebook messenger using chrome and the app itself in my laptop windows 10 i have already checked my settings and everything related to chrome and messenger app. i have seen that the cam and mic settings were on already. in...
  8. "Your camera and microphone are blocked"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Your camera and microphone are blocked": Win 10 desktop, latest update (20H2 Build 19042.867, KB5000802). This morning for a meeting, one I've had many times before, I got a "Your camera and microphone are blocked" with doxy.me. I could hear and see them, but not the reverse. Tried iPad (wi-fi) and other party said...
  9. "Your camera and microphone are blocked"

"Your camera and microphone are blocked": Win 10 desktop, latest update 20H2 Build 19042.867, KB5000802, Logitech Webcam 510. This morning for a meeting, one I've had many times before, I got a "Your camera and microphone are blocked" with doxy.me. I could hear and see them, but not the reverse. Tried iPad wi-fi and...
  10. camera/microphone access for teleconferencing

camera/microphone access for teleconferencing: How can I do teleconferencing? I can see & hear the others on their chosen website but they cant hear or see me. The free apps I looked into seem to deal with a camera that takes pictures, which doesn't interest me. Can you help??...