Windows 10: Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...

Discus and support Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm facing this issue for the past couple of weeks, were my windows is crashing again and again with the BSOD and sometimes even shutting down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paarth Vishwakarma, May 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...

So, I'm facing this issue for the past couple of weeks, were my windows is crashing again and again with the BSOD and sometimes even shutting down unknowingly and restarting, this even happens when I'm just browsing the web and not doing anything intensive, till now I have tried different methods and even took it to a authorized store I don't know if it was actually an authorized store or not but they were claiming to be one, where they reinstalled the windows and said the wi-fi card is causing the problem and I reinstalled the wi-fi drivers but till it didn't really helped, can anyone pls h

:)

Paarth Vishwakarma, May 24, 2024

2. Windows 10 upgrade - flickering desktop - completely unusable

I upgraded my HP Pavilion p6 today from windows 7. When the machine restarted it gets to the desktop and just flashes rapidly. It's completely unusable - the windows button doesn't work - nothing.

I tried rebooting with the shift key held down as suggested on one of the threads (to enter 'safe mode' or whatever) and that did nothing; I can't see any way to get into safe mode since nothing at all functions on the desktop.

I'd be grateful for some help, as you've rendered my computer completely unusable.

davidtaylor_965, May 24, 2024
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, May 24, 2024
  4. mikesil23 Win User

Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...

Windows 10 keeps freezing my computer randomly

I have done these boilerplate "solutions" so many times the computer almost does them by itself.

It does appear that Microsoft is making some small effort on the problem (without even admitting that it exists). Over the past 18 months I have noticed:

• the interval between freezes has improved from about every 2 operating hours to about 12 hours, on average
    • the hard reset after a freeze no longer throws Win10 into one of its weird states from which it used have great difficulty recovering. Now when a freeze happens I can do power off, wait, power on and get a normal startup.
    So keep up the good work, guys. Our great-great-great-grandchildren will thank you for it.

mikesil23, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...

1. Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable... - Similar Threads - keeps throwing BSODs

2. Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps throwing BSODs every few Hours, rendering my computer completely unusable...: So, I'm facing this issue for the past couple of weeks, were my windows is crashing again and again with the BSOD and sometimes even shutting down unknowingly and restarting, this even happens when I'm just browsing the web and not doing anything intensive, till now I have...
  3. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  4. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  5. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  6. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  7. BSODs Every Few Hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  8. Computer completely freezes every few hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer completely freezes every few hours: Hello. I made a post a little while ago. It has gotten much worse since. Every few hours, my pc gets rlly laggy and then freezes after 30 seconds. In the task manager disk usage is always at 100%. Always from different things, but usually, service host: sysmain and System...
  9. Windows firewall rendering computers unusable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall rendering computers unusable: I have four or five computers, different brands, all of which are running Windows 10 Pro, either 1803 or 1809. Windows Firewall is rendering these computers completely unusable when on WiFi. Some are desktops, some are laptops. When connected to -any- WiFi connection,...
  10. BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...