Windows 10: Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

Discus and support Windows 11 Key Combination Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my laptop every key combination is working fine except Ctrl+Shift+N whether I am trying to create a new folder or use it to go to incognito mode in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smasher.py, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

In my laptop every key combination is working fine except Ctrl+Shift+N whether I am trying to create a new folder or use it to go to incognito mode in any browser, it is not working. There is no problem with keys itself as all individual keys are working fine.Please Help

:)

Smasher.py, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Key combinations not working

Thanks for following up. In here, you can find the list of all the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10. Check it out and
    see which key combinations are still working on Windows 10, and which are not.

We also tested on our end and only the Alt + F and Alt + P are working fine, and this is on a PC that is on the Fall Creators Update. May we suggest that you update your operating system to 1709 and see if the key combinations will work.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Windows 11 Key Combination Problem :) Windows 11 Key Combination Problem :)

Windows 11 Key Combination Problem 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

1. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem - Similar Threads - Key Combination Problem

2. ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11: My ALT + Q , ALT + W , ALT + A , ALT + S , ALT + Z doesnt seem to work in windows 11, i have tried using my keyboard on another pc testing those combination and it works so clearly its not my keyboard, can anyone please help me with this problem ?, is there any default...
  3. ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT Combinations key for some combinations doesnt work for me in WINDOWS 11: My ALT + Q , ALT + W , ALT + A , ALT + S , ALT + Z doesnt seem to work in windows 11, i have tried using my keyboard on another pc testing those combination and it works so clearly its not my keyboard, can anyone please help me with this problem ?, is there any default...
  4. Key combinations confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key combinations confusion: It's possible to assign actions to key combinations in all sorts of places Settings, PowerToys, individual applications, etc, but if I want to change something I can't always remember where I set a particular combination. Is there a central place I can list all the...
  5. Key combinations confusion

Key combinations confusion: It's possible to assign actions to key combinations in all sorts of places Settings, PowerToys, individual applications, etc, but if I want to change something I can't always remember where I set a particular combination. Is there a central place I can list all the...
  6. Windows 11 forgets language switching key combination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 forgets language switching key combination: There is a problem in Windows 11. It's resetting by itself the language switching keyboard combination.Here is how to reproduce the problem:1. Go to Settings > Time & Language > Advanced keyboard settings2. Click "Input language hotkeys"3. Click "Change Key Sequence"4. Set...
  7. Windows 11 forgets language switching key combination

Windows 11 forgets language switching key combination: There is a problem in Windows 11. It's resetting by itself the language switching keyboard combination.Here is how to reproduce the problem:1. Go to Settings > Time & Language > Advanced keyboard settings2. Click "Input language hotkeys"3. Click "Change Key Sequence"4. Set...
  8. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

Windows 11 Key Combination Problem: In my laptop every key combination is working fine except Ctrl+Shift+N whether I am trying to create a new folder or use it to go to incognito mode in any browser, it is not working. There is no problem with keys itself as all individual keys are working fine.Please Help...
  9. Mouse and key combinations

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse and key combinations: Right now I'm using my notebook with a mouse whose right button is not working. It doesn't go down when I press it. The touchpad is working OK, but I'm not comfortable with it. I like to use the mouse and the keyboard together to speed up things the most I can, and I'm very...
  10. Combination of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Combination of problems: Hi there. To start from the begining... Had an issue with PC few months ago, some really helpful guy,via other forum, told me my HDD is dying and it needs to be replaced. It can last 2 days or 2 years - was his words. I didnt change HDD and PC was working fine after a...