Windows 10: Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

Discus and support Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sara27a, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Sara27a Win User

Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore causing me a lot of issues. It's as if the Win11 keyboard shortcuts took over: but not all of them! the window key doesn't work at all so none of the shortcuts with it. The only ones that work are copy-cut-paste, and FN+left/right+. I uninstalled the keyboard driver and updated but every time they start working again then they

:)

Sara27a, Nov 22, 2022

2. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Thema:

1. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcuts MSI

2. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  3. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  4. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  5. Keyboard shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard shortcut not working.: I am unable to switch between list and icons using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+6 & other shortcuts like this, actually all other shortcuts are working just fine. Execpt these view switch shortcuts.Kindly help as it is a important for me as I have to use it in my everyday...
  6. Keyboard shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut not working.: I am unable to switch between list and icons using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+6 & other shortcuts like this, actually all other shortcuts are working just fine. Execpt these view switch shortcuts.Kindly help as it is a important for me as I have to use it in my everyday...
  7. Keyboard shortcut not working.

8. Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts: Technical Level: Basic.Applies to: All Windows 11 editions.Revision: 1.0.In this article, I will be listing Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts that will help you to smartly use this operating system. Here, denotes Windows key. On older keyboards, it have sign.Keyboard...
  9. keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard shortcuts not working: Looking for keyboard shortcuts for diacriticals, either in ENG INTL or in Deutsch/German. Bing's list has instructions for combos, apostrophe=acute accent works, but comma=cedilla and colon=umlaut do nothing. What is the correct shortcut to use without keying in a code each...
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Shortcuts Not working: [ATTACH] I have set the shortcut key for this chrome shortcut to ctrl alt up but it does not work. anyone know why? https://preview.redd.it/osyympjs7eu41.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=a371db11f13226c74d84d7fcfd03d02b4a97b313 submitted by /u/Joel9593 [link]...