Windows 10: Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly

Discus and support Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, unlike a lot of the posts I see about this exception this only seems to happen in vscode when im editing files or mainly when running commands in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by scoob-i, Dec 9, 2021.

1. scoob-i Win User

Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly

Hi, unlike a lot of the posts I see about this exception this only seems to happen in vscode when im editing files or mainly when running commands in the terminal. Has happened once just whilst browing using operaGX but was a once off. If I open vscode it either happens immediately or after I mess around with stuff, normally within 5 minutes.I should note, I had some water damage in my pc a month ago, but since have checked all my parts with a shop and replaced the mobo which was the only faulty item. I also formatted the ssd which was on my mobo in case anything was corrupted, but I have als

:)

scoob-i, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly :)

Naki, Dec 9, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 9, 2021
  4. RavenMind Win User

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly :)

RM

RavenMind, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly - Similar Threads - kmode_exception_not_handled using command

2. User permission for using command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User permission for using command line: I am trying to automate a process at work using an AutoHotkey-script. I need to use command line when running a given program for adding -FO and -V. What kind of permission is needed for this? Right now I only have reading permission for both the folder and the exe-file for...
  3. User permission for using command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User permission for using command line: I am trying to automate a process at work using an AutoHotkey-script. I need to use command line when running a given program for adding -FO and -V. What kind of permission is needed for this? Right now I only have reading permission for both the folder and the exe-file for...
  4. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  5. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  6. Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly

Windows 11 kmode_exception_not_handled when using command line mostly: Hi, unlike a lot of the posts I see about this exception this only seems to happen in vscode when im editing files or mainly when running commands in the terminal. Has happened once just whilst browing using operaGX but was a once off. If I open vscode it either happens...
  7. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  8. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  9. Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians

Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians: I would like to learn the most useful CMD/Powershell commands to help me diagnose problems, can anyone recommend me any books or links to pdf that I could print and use Thanks 122140
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...