Windows 10: Windows 11 Known issues and problems

Discus and support Windows 11 Known issues and problems in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft has released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users. Now, users can upgrade their Windows 10 computers to Windows 11 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 11 Known issues and problems

Windows 11 Known issues and problems Windows-11-known-issues-and-problems.png
    Microsoft has released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users. Now, users can upgrade their Windows 10 computers to Windows 11 or install Windows 11 directly by downloading the ISO file from Microsoft’s official website. Recently, Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 has some compatibility issues with some devices. According to Microsoft, these […]

This article Windows 11 Known issues and problems first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 11, 2021

2. Known issues with Office and Windows 10

We’re sorry about this, and appreciate you writing in about it. We have two regularly-updated documents that we think will help fix the issue for you.

Can you take a look, try what’s suggested, and let us know whether it worked?

Erik J [MSFT], Oct 11, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 under Win 10

Hi Joanne

For us to further isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions listed below:

• Have you made any software changes before Internet Explorer began to hang?
    • Does the problem occur when you access the sites on a different web browser?
    We suggest that you install
    KB4016635
    , since it addresses a known issue that causes display issues on Internet Explorer 11 and see if it resolves the issue.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Known issues and problems - Similar Threads - Known issues problems

2. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  3. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  4. Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?: Since I went from Windows 10 to 11, the 3D viewer app does not work right. I can open it and view objects, but can't save them. I get the same error every time we could not save the model. But, I see what should be the save on my desktop. When I try to open it, it says "could...
  5. Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?

Are there known issues with Windows 11 and 3D viewer?: Since I went from Windows 10 to 11, the 3D viewer app does not work right. I can open it and view objects, but can't save them. I get the same error every time we could not save the model. But, I see what should be the save on my desktop. When I try to open it, it says "could...
  6. Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any known issues with WIN 11?: I usually wait for at least a month before upgrading anything to see if there are bugs or other issues, are there any with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-known-issues-with-win-11/8c6f18db-f412-455d-b310-02a7d63748d6
  7. Are there any known issues with WIN 11?

Are there any known issues with WIN 11?: I usually wait for at least a month before upgrading anything to see if there are bugs or other issues, are there any with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-known-issues-with-win-11/8c6f18db-f412-455d-b310-02a7d63748d6
  8. Windows 11: list of known issues and resolved issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: list of known issues and resolved issues: Microsoft released its Windows 11 operating system in early October 2021 to the public. The operating system is rolled out gradually Windows Update to compatible Windows 10 devices as a free update, but administrators need to allow the upgrade before it is installed. Windows...
  9. Windows 10 version 20H2 – Known Issues and Problems

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 20H2 – Known Issues and Problems: [ATTACH]Windows 10, version 20H2, rollout has started in a phased manner. In this post, […] This article Windows 10 version 20H2 – Known Issues and Problems first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a known issue?: Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install, which it has. My question is will the error in View installed History will ever be correct, or are there any concerns other...