Windows 10: Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

Discus and support Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All,I have this very strange problem with my Windows 11 System. Whenever I launch the Windows 11 File Explorer Application, this sort of behavior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User12345679, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

Hello All,I have this very strange problem with my Windows 11 System. Whenever I launch the Windows 11 File Explorer Application, this sort of behavior shows itself. It hangs and white screens and goes un-responsive.I am not sure if this is an Indexing / Search issue as I have rebuilt it before.I update it through Windows Update. No issues.SFC/ scan etc I have done.Any ideas guys? Much help appreciated and this is very frustrating.I have my Windows 11 Boot on NVME drive and other stuff on an external drive. But I don't think a spinning HDD internally installed SATA cable wise is slow that it w

:)

User12345679, Aug 9, 2022
  2. randyollen, Aug 9, 2022
  3. DJF1990 Win User
    Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag

I tried also. First everything went fast again. After synchronizing the shares of the different teams (about 17) explorer was lag again...

DJF1990, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Seltxer Win User

Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

1. Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated! - Similar Threads - Lag Randomly File

2. Windows 11 file explorer lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer lag: Hi allHas anyone noticed if Microsoft has sorted out the lag when navigating file explorer in Windows 11? I'm currently using an HP Probook 450 G8 i3 11th gen with SSD, and when I upraded the laptop to Windows 11, I noticed an incredible amount of lag when navigating through...
  3. Windows 11 file explorer lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer lag: Hi allHas anyone noticed if Microsoft has sorted out the lag when navigating file explorer in Windows 11? I'm currently using an HP Probook 450 G8 i3 11th gen with SSD, and when I upraded the laptop to Windows 11, I noticed an incredible amount of lag when navigating through...
  4. Windows 11 file explorer is slow, lagging, hangs!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer is slow, lagging, hangs!: Hi,I have a very strong PC with Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Intel i7-9700K, 32GB Memory and ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming.When my PC was on Windows 10 there was no problem with File Explorer but after upgrading to Windows 11 I am facing a problem with file explorer slow,...
  5. Windows 11 file explorer is slow, lagging, hangs!

Windows 11 file explorer is slow, lagging, hangs!: Hi,I have a very strong PC with Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Intel i7-9700K, 32GB Memory and ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming.When my PC was on Windows 10 there was no problem with File Explorer but after upgrading to Windows 11 I am facing a problem with file explorer slow,...
  6. Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!: Hello All,I have this very strange problem with my Windows 11 System. Whenever I launch the Windows 11 File Explorer Application, this sort of behavior shows itself. It hangs and white screens and goes un-responsive.I am not sure if this is an Indexing / Search issue as I...
  7. Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag: Windows 11 HomeCompilação do SO - 22000.282 Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag. When using the up and down arrows it goes very slow compared to windows 10 which is super fast. It is also slow when opening folders as well as selecting either with the mouse or with shift...
  8. Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag

Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag: Windows 11 HomeCompilação do SO - 22000.282 Windows 11 file explorer is slow and lag. When using the up and down arrows it goes very slow compared to windows 10 which is super fast. It is also slow when opening folders as well as selecting either with the mouse or with shift...
  9. Windows 11 - File explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File explorer lags: This has been happening since I installed the beta. Submitted feedback as well. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting for a lagging file explorer. Quick access is disabled and SFC reports no issues.When navigating folders file explorer with lag and there is a brief hang...
  10. File Explorer Launching at Random

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Launching at Random: For the past few weeks, File Explorer in Windows 10 launches at random during the day. No keyboard action is involved...it just launches. Is there a way to defeat this behavior or is this just a bug within Windows 10. 36787