Windows 10: Windows 11 Lagging in between

Discus and support Windows 11 Lagging in between in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So the only problem is whenever i use my win 11 laptop, it always lags in between. In that time period, the audio sounds corrupted and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UdaySethi1, May 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Lagging in between

So the only problem is whenever i use my win 11 laptop, it always lags in between. In that time period, the audio sounds corrupted and everything freezes. It comes back to normal after a few seconds but then again freezes. I am really getting frustrated by this and I want it fixed.

:)

UdaySethi1, May 14, 2022
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 14, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Lagging in between

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Lagging in between

1. Windows 11 Lagging in between - Similar Threads - Lagging between

2. Computer lags when switching between or after closing an application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lags when switching between or after closing an application: Hello,I've noticed for the past couple of weeks that my computer will lag when I either try alt-tabbing or pressing the Windows key to switch to another application making it impossible to use the other applications. I've noticed it only really happens when I'm in a game and...
  3. Computer lags when switching between or after closing an application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lags when switching between or after closing an application: Hello,I've noticed for the past couple of weeks that my computer will lag when I either try alt-tabbing or pressing the Windows key to switch to another application making it impossible to use the other applications. I've noticed it only really happens when I'm in a game and...
  4. Windows 11 Lagging in between

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lagging in between: So the only problem is whenever i use my win 11 laptop, it always lags in between. In that time period, the audio sounds corrupted and everything freezes. It comes back to normal after a few seconds but then again freezes. I am really getting frustrated by this and I want it...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar: lag/freeze when moving icons between them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar: lag/freeze when moving icons between them: Ever since I installed Windows 11 I am experiencing lag when I try to switch positions between icons in the taskbar. When moving any icon to a different spot, the taskbar freezes completely for about 5 seconds. It always seems to be the same time interval. After that time,...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar: lag/freeze when moving icons between them

Windows 11 Taskbar: lag/freeze when moving icons between them: Ever since I installed Windows 11 I am experiencing lag when I try to switch positions between icons in the taskbar. When moving any icon to a different spot, the taskbar freezes completely for about 5 seconds. It always seems to be the same time interval. After that time,...
  7. Lag issue between home office and work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue between home office and work: I have a remote connection issue with severe lag between my home office computer and my work. The lag opens a window and that is about it on my work computer. The computer with the lag problem has a Ryzen 5 3600 processor, 32GB ram running Windows 11 Pro. My MSP had me test...
  8. Lag issue between home office and work

Lag issue between home office and work: I have a remote connection issue with severe lag between my home office computer and my work. The lag opens a window and that is about it on my work computer. The computer with the lag problem has a Ryzen 5 3600 processor, 32GB ram running Windows 11 Pro. My MSP had me test...
  9. Lag in-between startup screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lag in-between startup screens: I've faced this issue ever since I got this HP 15s laptop.My problem is that once I'd start my laptop from sleep, hibernate or shutdown regardless, I'd get the splash screen with the time and stuff fairly quickly, I'd press the space bar to pull up my login screen to put my...
  10. Various Windows Lagging Temporarily When Switching Between Them or ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various Windows Lagging Temporarily When Switching Between Them or ALT+TAB: So this does not happen in Windows 7. In Windows 10, if i switch tabs or maximize them, they start lagging for a few seconds. As if the entire desktop is being rendered at 10FPS or 10hz!! Imagine that. Even the mouse cursor is affected by this lag. Then after a few seconds of...