Windows 10: Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away

Discus and support Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!win 11 = 10.0.22622.601]The option "Use the desktop language bar when it’s available" stop working.Now language bar won't go away, never...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sully76, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Sully76 Win User

Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away

Hi!win 11 = 10.0.22622.601]The option "Use the desktop language bar when it’s available" stop working.Now language bar won't go away, never...

:)

Sully76, Sep 25, 2022

2. Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

Hello, I'd like to hide the language bar, as I did with Win7. Currently I have 2 keyboard layouts installed (German, which I use and English) My display language is English, and it seems I cannot remove the English keyboard layout (is it true? suggestions?) Under Win7, when only one layout was installed the Language bar would disappear automatically: any Idea about how to hide it in my case? Thanks for supporting, Marco

marcomarsella, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Flyfisherman, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Hide Icon of language on status bar

Turn input indicator off:

Windows 11  - Language bar won't hide/go away [​IMG]

Windows 11  - Language bar won't hide/go away [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away - Similar Threads - Language bar won't

2. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  3. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  4. Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away

Windows 11 - Language bar won't hide/go away: Hi!win 11 = 10.0.22622.601]The option "Use the desktop language bar when it’s available" stop working.Now language bar won't go away, never... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-language-bar-wont-hidego-away/d268a944-8184-4844-95e5-f4238d5ba89a
  5. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

Meet windows 11 screen won't go away: This text won't go away no matter what I try and do, I've tried switching tabs, entering safe mode and other stuff but nothing has helped. Is there a way i could exit this without having to create a restore point and go back to it...
  6. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Meet windows 11 screen won't go away: This text won't go away no matter what I try and do, I've tried switching tabs, entering safe mode and other stuff but nothing has helped. Is there a way i could exit this without having to create a restore point and go back to it...
  7. Meet windows 11 screen won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Vertical light bar - won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vertical light bar - won't go away: I have a vertical light bar on my desk top and it stays on top of every page I open up. The slide is full on all the time and I can't move its position. Any idea how I can get rid of it? Thank you! Chicki...
  9. Media bar will not go away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media bar will not go away: Hello, I've been trying to watch movies on my laptop but the gigantic media bar which shows volume and what you're playing next to it will not go away. Literally as its starting to fade away, it will immediately come back.It tends to happen during loud scenes which seems to...
  10. Sound bar that won't go away.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound bar that won't go away.: Several months ago I ran an update and ended up with a sound bar on the top left and middle of my screen. For months, I have been unplugging my mouse and keyboard as I restart my machine and magically this has worked, however, now it doesn't. I am not computer savvy,...