Windows 10: Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

Discus and support Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SahanaChattopadhyay, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a password. All my peripheral devices like keyboard, mouse, display monitors work fine with other windows laptops with windows 10 and even they work with the Macbook. When I use them with this laptop the problem begins. I tried pretty much everything suggested in different blogs and microsoft help pages with no luck. Please help fixing this issue. This is the very basic of using a computer is to be able to type. I have spent several days working on i

:)

SahanaChattopadhyay, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

1. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard stutter

2. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  3. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  4. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  5. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  6. lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  7. lag/Stuttering

lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  8. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing: My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a password. All my peripheral devices like keyboard, mouse, display monitors work fine with other windows laptops with windows 10...
  9. Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.: Hello! I have been member for many years and not sure if I ever posted. I have always found help I need via search. With that said I have had a intermittent problem for about 2 months. I play online games and I use the "W" key to move forward and I noticed that my character...
  10. Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and I noticed...