Windows 10: Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

Discus and support Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SahanaChattopadhyay, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a password. All my peripheral devices like keyboard, mouse, display monitors work fine with other windows laptops with windows 10 and even they work with the Macbook. When I use them with this laptop the problem begins. I tried pretty much everything suggested in different blogs and microsoft help pages with no luck. Please help fixing this issue. This is the very basic of using a computer is to be able to type. I have spent several days working on i

:)

SahanaChattopadhyay, Apr 28, 2022

2. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Apr 28, 2022
  3. cziller43 Win User
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

Hello,

I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and
    I noticed that while typing, it starts to stutter or lag. The speed of the computer is pretty snappy, but while typing, the letters seem to lag in as a press the keys.

I tried looking for solutions online, but no one seemed to have the same problem that I had. At first, I thought it was google chrome, but I started to notice it while typing in Word and Microsoft Edge. I tried updating the drivers on the keyboard, and the
    computer claims that it's up to date. I don't understand why a laptop with such good internals lags while performing the most simple task that a computer can do, which is typing. My old i3 laptop made by Gateway never had this issue.

Hopefully, there is a solution to this.

cziller43, Apr 28, 2022
  4. cziller43 Win User

Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

Hello Wilfredo_Soto,

I downloaded the program that you suggested and I ran it. It showed me a list of drivers that I had to update. Since the program wasn't free I had to update them through device manager. Once I updated all of the drivers, I restarted the computer and tested
    if the typing issue was resolved.

Unfortunately, it still continues to lag while typing.

cziller43, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

1. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard stutter

2. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  3. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  4. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  5. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  6. lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  7. lag/Stuttering

lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  8. Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing

Windows 11 laptop keyboard stutter lag typing: My new laptop came with windows 11 and I have issue typing since day one. The keyboard stutters, typing has lag, so its never easy to type a even a password. All my peripheral devices like keyboard, mouse, display monitors work fine with other windows laptops with windows 10...
  9. Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.: Hello! I have been member for many years and not sure if I ever posted. I have always found help I need via search. With that said I have had a intermittent problem for about 2 months. I play online games and I use the "W" key to move forward and I noticed that my character...
  10. Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 15 inch 2-in-1 laptop at office max, and it has pretty good specs. i7 8th generation processor, 8gb of DDR4 ram at 2400 MHz, Nvidia Geforce MX130, and a 256 GB SSD. I have been using the laptop for a couple of days, and I noticed...