Windows 10: Windows 11 latest update

Discus and support Windows 11 latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone updated windows 11 yesterday and know its on a blank desktop loop? How to resolve this? Thanks submitted by /u/BucketOfPonyo [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BucketOfPonyo, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 latest update

Anyone updated windows 11 yesterday and know its on a blank desktop loop? How to resolve this? Thanks

submitted by /u/BucketOfPonyo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BucketOfPonyo, Aug 10, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 10, 2022
  3. windows 11 downgrade

How to: Uninstall Windows 11 - Your Windows Guide

To uninstall Windows 11 update and go back to Windows 10, see the steps below:

1. Uninstall Windows 11 from Settings>System>Recovery>Go back to the previous version of Windows.
    2. Boot to the Windows Recovery enviornment, and select Uninstall latest feature update.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Aug 10, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 11 latest update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 latest update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 latest update

1. Windows 11 latest update - Similar Threads - latest update

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  5. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  6. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  7. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  8. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...