Windows 10: Windows 11 lite/custom

Discus and support Windows 11 lite/custom in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to switch from win10 to 11 but with the following criteria:to be fast and lightweight os like 2k/xp/win7no overhead apps like store,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiroslavKelekovic, May 26, 2024.

1. Windows 11 lite/custom

Hello,I would like to switch from win10 to 11 but with the following criteria:to be fast and lightweight os like 2k/xp/win7no overhead apps like store, microsof experience, development, gaming and all other topics using space and resources with no reasoinno overhead system servicessecure, stable and reliable enterpise levelhaving update capabilitiesto have full control over it I'm the root of the system, not the system controling meif there is no default custom installer, is it possible to debload default installation afterwards?Just for a context, I'm 35 years into software low level syst

:)

MiroslavKelekovic, May 26, 2024

2. Windows 11 lite

Hey folks! Is windows 11 lite officially available. Because there are many rumours on internet about it.

PrasRakshe, May 26, 2024
  3. Nednal404 Win User
    Windows 11 lite

Why does windows 11 lite not a thing windows 11 is filled with Apps I don't need such as my phone( I don't have one )

So the app is useless and windows 11 won't work with my Toshiba Satellite c855d which is annoying

Nednal404, May 26, 2024
  4. Windows 11 lite/custom

Does window 11 lite has tablet mode? I want to use it with my 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop.

Hi. Jerry here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

Yes, window 11 lite has tablet mode.

To enable the Touchscreen in Windows 11, you can to this steps.

- Open the Start menu.

- Type Device Manager in the Start menu’s search bar.

- Select Device Manager.

- Expand the Human Interface Devices list.

- Select the first HID-compliant touch screen item.

- On the top menu, select Action.

- Select Enable device.

- Now select the second HID-compliant touch screen item from the list.

- Select Action.

- Select Enable device. Your Windows 11 touch screen should now be activated.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate.

Jeremiah O, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 lite/custom

1. Windows 11 lite/custom - Similar Threads - lite custom

2. Windows 11 lite/custom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lite/custom: Hello,I would like to switch from win10 to 11 but with the following criteria:to be fast and lightweight os like 2k/xp/win7no overhead apps like store, microsof experience, development, gaming and all other topics using space and resources with no reasoinno overhead system...
  3. Hi, My laptop shuts down and restarts randomly whenever i try to play even lite games like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, My laptop shuts down and restarts randomly whenever i try to play even lite games like...: Already did the following measures:-1. Clean install windows2. Updated/reinstalled all drivers 3. Updated windows to latest versionNothing worked, someone plz help.Laptop specs:-Honor magicbook 14CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 5500uMotherboard- HonorRam-MicronWindows 11...
  4. Hi, My laptop shuts down and restarts randomly whenever i try to play even lite games like...

Hi, My laptop shuts down and restarts randomly whenever i try to play even lite games like...: Already did the following measures:-1. Clean install windows2. Updated/reinstalled all drivers 3. Updated windows to latest versionNothing worked, someone plz help.Laptop specs:-Honor magicbook 14CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 5500uMotherboard- HonorRam-MicronWindows 11...
  5. How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113: How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-to-samsung-galaxy-tab-3/62c6d26a-85c4-4d0a-ad57-0fc02bcfceca
  6. How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113

How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113: How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-to-samsung-galaxy-tab-3/62c6d26a-85c4-4d0a-ad57-0fc02bcfceca
  7. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  8. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  9. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

10. Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...: I logged in to my visual studio subscriptions. Page and viewed my download options. As far as copies of Windows 10 were concerned and I found a download for windows ten, version 2 0 0 4 -20h2, 21h1, 21H2, and 22H2 language packs updated May 2020. For the X64 architecture and...