Windows 10: Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

Discus and support Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TMuir, Sep 27, 2023.

1. TMuir Win User

Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not the pics in the theme.

:)

TMuir, Sep 27, 2023

2. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Sep 27, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed

This may help- not tried it though. Free tweaker.

Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme 111681d1485974356t-can-timins-lockscreen-slide-show-changed-snap-2016-11-28-09.09.37.jpg

dalchina, Sep 27, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 27, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

1. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme - Similar Threads - Lockscreen slide show

2. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme: I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. Slide Show

Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  5. Windows 11 slide show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slide show: Why photos on my external hard drive does not play continuously with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-slide-show/4d871e4a-34ff-4d92-8d59-18a0cf34dba2
  6. Windows 11 slide show

Windows 11 slide show: Why photos on my external hard drive does not play continuously with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-slide-show/4d871e4a-34ff-4d92-8d59-18a0cf34dba2
  7. Slide Show in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show in Windows 11: Is there a way to get the windows slides show back in W11? I used it all the time and its gone. I don't mean the lock screen one, that's no good. I have left it too late to revert to W10 regretfully...
  8. Slide Show in Windows 11

Slide Show in Windows 11: Is there a way to get the windows slides show back in W11? I used it all the time and its gone. I don't mean the lock screen one, that's no good. I have left it too late to revert to W10 regretfully...
  9. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  10. can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed: Hi - I've just set up a Lock Screen Slide Show, thanks to the help I received here: Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon The first image in my folder comes up and stays for possibly 30 minutes. After leaving my PC switched on, I'm relieved to...