Windows 10: Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

Discus and support Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdilHossain, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?

:)

AdilHossain, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. Rivergoat Win User
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Do you have a link to download the threshold 2?

georgioumarios, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

1. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds - Similar Threads - Log Off Shutdown

2. Windows 11 Shutdown Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shutdown Sound: HI all,I was wondering, is it possible to have Windows 11 use a shutdown sound when powering of my desktop?Thnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shutdown-sound/d281c290-f172-4336-b1e1-19b20a1dbd8a
  3. Windows 11 Shutdown Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Shutdown Sound: HI all,I was wondering, is it possible to have Windows 11 use a shutdown sound when powering of my desktop?Thnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-shutdown-sound/d281c290-f172-4336-b1e1-19b20a1dbd8a
  4. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  5. Log on AND log Off sounds..

Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  6. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  7. Windows shutdown, login and log off sounds are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown, login and log off sounds are missing: Hello. I noticed that the windows shutdown, login and logoff themes are missing. Did they get removed or is there a way to actually enable them. I tried the method of setting the number to 0 in regedit and enabling the sounds but that did not work. I would like it if there...
  8. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  9. Log Off/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log Off/Shutdown: Our home W10 PC contains 4 user accounts. Three of the users log in then shutdown the PC when they have finished using the shutdown at the bottom left hand side of the screen. When I boot the PC and log in the other users accounts say that they are still logged in to the PC...
  10. Enabling shutdown sound/turning off fast shutdown?

Enabling shutdown sound/turning off fast shutdown?: I've browsed through a few threads on here, and because of that, I was able to figure out how to disable fast startup (which allows me to listen to the startup sound), but also replace it as well since I believe by default, there is no startup sound in Windows 10. However,...