Windows 10: Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

Discus and support Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, The following error message appearing and could not able to do Login."The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lalit kumar kalihari, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

Hello, The following error message appearing and could not able to do Login."The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again "I am using the correct PIN but the above message is appearing. Even if I select " I forgot my pin", the window screen going to screen saver.The device powered on for more than 2 hours, the PIN is not accepting.Sign-in option tab is also not appearing. Please advise how to fix the problem.

:)

lalit kumar kalihari, Aug 6, 2022

2. Windows 11 Login PIN Number not working.

Hi Support,

I am using Windows 11 Professional Operating System.

I have use to login in two ways. One through pasword and another option through PIN number.

Using password, Iam ablw to login into Windows 11 and there is no issue.

When i use PIN number, it is not accepting and not able to login into Windows 11.

I have changed the PIN number and also tried but still have the issue to login through PIN.

Looks forward for your immediate reply.

Regards

Pradeep.R

pradeeppdy, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Stuck in diagnostic mode, PIN # not accepted, please help

I had no issues with my computer prior. I simply was following some online suggestions for ways to reduce lag in an online game we like to play. The suggestion was to turn diagnostic mode on, which I did. I shut my computer off and when I turned it back on and entered my PIN # it said it was incorrect, yet, it is indeed correct. This started a week worth of nonstop research on how to undo this mess. I can hold the shift key down while restarting my computer and I get a blue screen where I have several options. I have tried restarting my computer to previous version, does not work. I have gone to troubleshooting, advance, options and I get to the point that I can see a list of options like safe mode and etc. but cannot click on any options in the list, instead it says restart computer to get me to those options which when I restart takes me right back to the Windows login screen. I tried to pull up command prompt and it asks for my PIN # which it will not accept. I click on forgot password and it restarts PC and takes me right back to the windows login screen where my PIN is still not accepted. I try to get to safe mode, it asks for the user account and then the PIN # that again, it will not accept. I have turned the PC on and off 3 times to start the auto repair and it just takes me to the same screen as holding down the shift key when restarting. I don't know what else to do, I cannot get to safe mode because it requires a PIN # that it does not accept, I cannot get into command prompt because it requires a PIN # that again says is incorrect, I cannot get anywhere with any of the online options or directions I see that works for many people. WHAT DO I DO? Any help or suggestions??

thytaysmom, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

1. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting - Similar Threads - Login PIN accepting

2. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login: Hello I made a poor selection while trying to trouble shootan issue with a program on my laptop.I tried booting into diagnostic mode using msconfig, and made wrong selections. When it rebooted it would not accept my pin# to login.I cannot boot into command prompt or do any...
  3. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login: Hello I made a poor selection while trying to trouble shootan issue with a program on my laptop.I tried booting into diagnostic mode using msconfig, and made wrong selections. When it rebooted it would not accept my pin# to login.I cannot boot into command prompt or do any...
  4. Windows 10 won't accept pin# at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not accepting to login in windows...: My Dell lattitude 3490 laptop did not recognize my PIN when I tried to sign in I re-entered PIN to be certain it was entered correctly. The message was "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" error code 0x80280013.Problem is that, Even there is no option to...
  6. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

PIN not accepting to login in windows...: My Dell lattitude 3490 laptop did not recognize my PIN when I tried to sign in I re-entered PIN to be certain it was entered correctly. The message was "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" error code 0x80280013.Problem is that, Even there is no option to...
  7. PIN not accepting to login in windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting

Windows 11 Login PIN not accepting: Hello, The following error message appearing and could not able to do Login."The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again "I am...
  9. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 10 login pin is not accepting: my windows 10 login pin is not accepting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-login-pin-is-not-accepting/de2ba1eb-666e-4f1f-8007-73ed12a9d19c
  10. my windows 10 login pin is not accepting

my windows 10 login pin is not accepting: my windows 10 login pin is not accepting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-login-pin-is-not-accepting/de2ba1eb-666e-4f1f-8007-73ed12a9d19c