Windows 10: Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing

Discus and support Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I recently noticed after a few of my users were upgraded to Windows 11, they would randomly get stuck out from their accounts due to the Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noel Kocheril, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing

So I recently noticed after a few of my users were upgraded to Windows 11, they would randomly get stuck out from their accounts due to the Windows 11 Login Prompt opening and closing over and over again. The issue seems inconsistent as to when it occurs and for how Sometimes over in a minute and sometimes takes 20 minutes to return to the login prompt. With some testing, the issue only appears after the device is connected to the domain and on Windows 11. Device Details:Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL - Core i7 1165G7 - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SS Windows 11Video: https://imgur.com/a/y0kkJ6t

:)

Noel Kocheril, Dec 5, 2022
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Ender Win User
    Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing

Windows Store won't open, login screen flashes briefly and then closes

I'm at the end of my wits with this problem. Ever since updating to Windows 10 many months ago, the Windows Store has NEVER worked. It would usually open the login screen, but not allow me to login (no errors, but I would hit the login button and it would literally just do nothing). For the last several months, whenever I try to open it, it briefly flashes the login screen and then closes. I have tried to reinstall it using Powershell commands I found elsewhere in the forum, but have not had any success. Any help with this issue would be appreciated!

Diaphanous, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing

1. Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing - Similar Threads - Login Screen Keeps

2. Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately.: Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately. Unable to detect what application or program it is. This issue keeps interrupting while playing games. Kindly provide a solution....
  3. Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately.: Windows 11 user : A program or application keeps opening and closes immediately. Unable to detect what application or program it is. This issue keeps interrupting while playing games. Kindly provide a solution....
  4. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  5. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  6. Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing

Windows 11 Login Screen Keeps Opening and Closing: So I recently noticed after a few of my users were upgraded to Windows 11, they would randomly get stuck out from their accounts due to the Windows 11 Login Prompt opening and closing over and over again. The issue seems inconsistent as to when it occurs and for how Sometimes...
  7. window keeps opening and closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window keeps opening and closing: I purchased a laptop, which had windows 10 and updated to windows 11. I believe after this, i have this glitch were a windows keeps opening and closing every few seconds. what can i do to make that stop?!...
  8. window keeps opening and closing

window keeps opening and closing: I purchased a laptop, which had windows 10 and updated to windows 11. I believe after this, i have this glitch were a windows keeps opening and closing every few seconds. what can i do to make that stop?!...
  9. Windows 10 - computer keeps closing programs and going back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - computer keeps closing programs and going back to the login screen: Hello, In the last few days, my Windows 10 machine keeps closing my programs and returning to the login screen when left idle for 5 to 10 minutes. It started doing this after the most recent Windows update was made a couple of days ago. For example, I keep trying to upload...
  10. Windows Store won't open, login screen flashes briefly and then closes

Windows Store won't open, login screen flashes briefly and then closes: I'm at the end of my wits with this problem. Ever since updating to Windows 10 many months ago, the Windows Store has NEVER worked. It would usually open the login screen, but not allow me to login (no errors, but I would hit the login button and it would literally just do...