Windows 10: Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Discus and support Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dks07, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Dks07 Win User

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me

:)

Dks07, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Bastet Win User

Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturer’s logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the manufacturer’s version, then a pale blue screen with the dotted circle, then log in screen.
    My question is has the Windows logo version been removed?
    No gui boot is off.
    Running 2004 but has been the same since I purchased the laptop with Win 10.

Thanks.

Bastet, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Windows boot up logo

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot [​IMG]

If it does not display in that app then it will not work for the release you are on but he does show some Reg Edits that may make it work??

Enable Windows 10X Boot Logo Animation in Windows 10

Josey Wales, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

1. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot - Similar Threads - logo animation showing

2. boot animation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot animation windows 11: I saw videos showing the new boot animation of windows 11 insider preview and I would like to know if there is a way to put and how to put the new boot animation on windows 11 normal...
  3. boot animation windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot animation windows 11: I saw videos showing the new boot animation of windows 11 insider preview and I would like to know if there is a way to put and how to put the new boot animation on windows 11 normal...
  4. Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!: Hi,From windows 10 edition,my laptop does not display windows boot logo.It only displays manufacturer logo.In windows 11 also same problem..please help.thank you!...
  5. Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!

Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!: Hi,From windows 10 edition,my laptop does not display windows boot logo.It only displays manufacturer logo.In windows 11 also same problem..please help.thank you!...
  6. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  7. Will the boot animation show?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the boot animation show?: I'm planning to do the registry thing for the new boot animation ring, and I have my laptop in UEFI. I've heard that it doesn't show up in UEFI. And I really want the ring to show under the HP logo. Will it show or will it not show under the HP logo when it's booting up? I'm...
  8. Will the boot animation show?

Will the boot animation show?: I'm planning to do the registry thing for the new boot animation ring, and I have my laptop in UEFI. I've heard that it doesn't show up in UEFI. And I really want the ring to show under the HP logo. Will it show or will it not show under the HP logo when it's booting up? I'm...
  9. Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.: I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the...
  10. How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?: I know it's possible to change the Windows 10 boot logo but that's just a small part of the screen and leaves the original animating circle of circles. I'd like to replace the animation entirely with something similar to this (basically just two frames with a half-second...