Windows 10: Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff

Discus and support Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Based off of seeing screenshots on the internet, I hate Windows 11. It’s an operating system that is trying to be Windows, but it’s not, and it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RJPeto, Dec 2, 2021.

1. RJPeto Win User

Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff

Based off of seeing screenshots on the internet, I hate Windows 11. It’s an operating system that is trying to be Windows, but it’s not, and it’s pretty obvious. The icons in the middle of the taskbar, that’s very un-Windows, the start menu is it’s own separate window, that’s very un-Windows. Windows 11 is in the same area that Windows Vista, Windows Me, and Windows 8 are in. When someone says “Windows,” or “Microsoft Windows,” I think of Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10. I don’t think of Windows 11.

:)

RJPeto, Dec 2, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff

What will microsoft windows 11 look like?

Hello i am windows microsoft help but i dont know everything so here is my question

How will win. 11 look like?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i was looking about windows 11 at Youtube but everything on YT was fake

example: Windows 11 project

i see all of this fake videos but now times come i want the truth. pls answer if you know about it!

#MicrosoftWindows11.

Registered User 153, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff

1. Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff - Similar Threads - Looks Complete Knockoff

2. why is my window 11 screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my window 11 screen look like this?: The part that is not black is normal, but i can't click on anything inside the black space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-11-screen-look-like-this/c6ad2e49-9451-48d2-b140-93f06a365b98
  3. why is my window 11 screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my window 11 screen look like this?: The part that is not black is normal, but i can't click on anything inside the black space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-11-screen-look-like-this/c6ad2e49-9451-48d2-b140-93f06a365b98
  4. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?: Does anyone know if Windows will make a update that will be like Windows 11? Like my computer can't take Windows 11 but I love the look of 11 so it would be awesome if Windows would make an update or upgrade that would keep Windows 10 but make it have the Windows 11 taskbar...
  5. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?: Does anyone know if Windows will make a update that will be like Windows 11? Like my computer can't take Windows 11 but I love the look of 11 so it would be awesome if Windows would make an update or upgrade that would keep Windows 10 but make it have the Windows 11 taskbar...
  6. Windows 10 looking like Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11- Looks like windows did not load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Looks like windows did not load correctly: It seems that whenever i put my laptop to sleep and come back its overheating and is displaying a windows did not load correctly blue screen. The overheating is really severe and it smells bad too which cannot be good for the laptop. Anyone know what I should do to fix this...
  8. Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff

Windows 11 Looks Like A Complete Knockoff: Based off of seeing screenshots on the internet, I hate Windows 11. It’s an operating system that is trying to be Windows, but it’s not, and it’s pretty obvious. The icons in the middle of the taskbar, that’s very un-Windows, the start menu is it’s own separate window, that’s...
  9. Why is this looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  10. What will microsoft windows 11 look like?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What will microsoft windows 11 look like?: Hello i am windows microsoft help but i dont know everything so here is my question How will win. 11 look like? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well i...