Windows 10: Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

Discus and support Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brendarogers1958, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account through the instructions but it is a daily repair to send email. I hesitate to uninstall and re-install due to server settings.

:)

brendarogers1958, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 17, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Dec 17, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

1. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues. - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  3. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  4. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  5. Mail and Calendar app issue

Mail and Calendar app issue: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  6. Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10

Reminder issue in mail and calendar app in windows 10: Is it possible to set multiple reminders for an event or an appointment? I want to get reminded of every event in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder-issue-in-mail-and-calendar-app-in-windows/3fc31625-6a40-4cf9-a7e5-9e8ee62e3d46
  7. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  8. Mail & Calendar Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar Issues: Hello, I usually help my elderly mother out when she has problems with her computer but this time I have no clue what could be going on here. She can't get her MAIL or CALENDAR programs to work. If you click on the icon, nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could...
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...