Windows 10: Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!

Discus and support Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found instructions in this forum on how to remove my email account from Windows Mail, after I noticed that it was placing copies of my Outlook email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sherry Something, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!

I found instructions in this forum on how to remove my email account from Windows Mail, after I noticed that it was placing copies of my Outlook email there. But I don't use Windows Mail and did not set it up. I use Thunderbird and have for years. So I searched for a solution, found steps in this forum on how to remove my Outlook account from Mail which I never put there in the first place. As soon as I opened Thunderbird, I watched as every single email in my Outlook Inbox disappear! I could SCREAM! I've only had Windows 11 for about a week because of a new computer, and everyday somethin

:)

Sherry Something, Jan 8, 2023

2. Thunderbird Mail Disappearing

Ok so this may or may not be the right area for this, but I wasn't really about to find a place for it and it is kind of network related.

So I have a client of mine that worked for a real estate company, and was about to leave the company, and wanted to keep his emails. So I downloaded Thunderbird, and saved all the emails for offline mode, and while I was there verified that without an active internet connection that the emails were still within thunderbird and completely accessible.

He called today, saying that his emails aren't showing up in thunderbird. I remotely connected to his computer to investigate and somehow, the emails were no longer in offline storage, they were gone completely. We were both aware that within 24 hours of him leaving the place of business that his email account was going to be deleted and once deleted he could no longer receive new emails from that email and would only be able to access the ones that we saved offline. I have no clue where the emails went, some of them are listed in the %appdata% roaming folder for thunderbird, but none of them are appearing in thunderbird and I can't open the file for the emails or the .msf folder files in thunderbird to get access to them. When I try to it just attaches it to an email and tries to send it.

I'm at a loss, hopefully you guys have some answer to this problem, whether it be hack the email server to get them back, or some sly way to open .msf folders(all the emails are in %appdata% roaming for thunderbird), but I can't think of anything. Please help and many thanks

Exile_Chavez, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 8, 2023
  4. techbuzz Win User

Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!

1. Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email! - Similar Threads - Mail deleted Thunderbird

2. Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail deleted my Thunderbird email!: I found instructions in this forum on how to remove my email account from Windows Mail, after I noticed that it was placing copies of my Outlook email there. But I don't use Windows Mail and did not set it up. I use Thunderbird and have for years. So I searched for a...
  3. Windows 11 and Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Thunderbird: After the Windows update on April 19 my Thunderbird email app stopped working with Gmail. I get an error saying unable to log into server imap.gmail.com Using Thunderbird on a Windows 10 computer with the same accounts works perfectly....
  4. Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird: Hi, I've been using Mail for Windows 10 and am now moving over to Thunderbird. One of my accounts only supports POP3 so the messages from the last few years are stored in Mail. As there is no Import/Export option in Mail, I've been trying to find out how I can achieve this....
  5. Windows Mail deleted an email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Mail deleted an email: I click on the notification that I got an email. I see the email and click the link on the email. It opens Edge Browser and I come back like 2 minutes later and the email is gone. I can't find it at all, not in the trash, not in draft, not in outbox, not in anything. Phone...
  6. Thunderbird stopped getting my emails

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird stopped getting my emails: All of a sudden, Thunderbird version 73.0b1 (32-bit) has stopped getting one of my email accounts emails. I have 2 email accounts through Comcast. One works through Thunderbird, the other just stopped working. I just noticed this and I'm not sure if it started when I did an...
  7. Windows 10 deleted Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 deleted Thunderbird: On my laptop, this morning (5 March 2019) a blue screen appeared stating that an error had been detected and Windows would restart shortly. It did, but I found that my email program, Mozilla Thunderbird, had been deleted. So far, no other programs seem to have been affected....
  8. Can I move emails in Windows Live Mail to Mozilla Thunderbird?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I move emails in Windows Live Mail to Mozilla Thunderbird?: Got a new computer. Old one used Windows Live Mail but can't get it working on the new one. Is it possible to move my emails from WLM into Thunderbird? 86865
  9. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  10. Win Live Mail & Thunderbird "Poof" Email

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail & Thunderbird "Poof" Email: Hi, All First time in the forum. In Win Live Mail when I click on an email it goes poof! and disappears. This is an intermittent occurrence, but now it is happening more frequently. Occasionally, I can find it in Trash, but not very often. I installed Thunderbird,...