Windows 10: Windows 11 Mail Maintenance

Discus and support Windows 11 Mail Maintenance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to clear search history on Microsoft's Windows 11 Mail App?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luv2Speed, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Luv2Speed Win User

Windows 11 Mail Maintenance

Is there a way to clear search history on Microsoft's Windows 11 Mail App?

:)

Luv2Speed, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 11 Mail Maintenance :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 22, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Security and Maintenance error. windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Mail Maintenance - Similar Threads - Mail Maintenance

2. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  3. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  4. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  5. Windows Mail fix?

Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  6. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  8. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  9. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

10. Windows 11 Mail Maintenance

Windows 11 Mail Maintenance: Is there a way to clear search history on Microsoft's Windows 11 Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-maintenance/211479a1-cc4d-4509-997a-65a93dc8e605