Windows 10: Windows 11 Mail Trash

Discus and support Windows 11 Mail Trash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can create and delete a "Saved" folder underneath "Trash" in Windows Mail. Shouldn't creating a subfolder under "Trash" be disallowed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by newhouse_2013, May 21, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Mail Trash

I can create and delete a "Saved" folder underneath "Trash" in Windows Mail. Shouldn't creating a subfolder under "Trash" be disallowed?

:)

newhouse_2013, May 21, 2022

2. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete multiple e-mails together, kindly follow the steps given below:

• Open Trash folder in Mail app.
    • Click on Selection Mode icon on the top right of the Mail list.
    • Check all the mail that you want to delete. Select all mail to empty
      Trash folder.
    • Click on the Delete icon on the top right of the Mail list after selecting the mails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 21, 2022
  3. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi

Do you mean to say there is no "delete all" with out having to check each box.

Which may be ok for half a dozen emails.

But when you have 100 its a bit of a drag.

Think I'll return to thunderbird.

KB

bennett.keith, May 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Mail Trash

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 11 Mail Trash :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Mail Trash

1. Windows 11 Mail Trash - Similar Threads - Mail Trash

2. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  3. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  4. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?: Hello Everyone :May i ask on how to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP? Is it possible? Because all i can see is linked inbox, sent items, drafts and outbox.Thank you in advance :Regards,Kim...
  6. How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?

How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?: Hello Everyone :May i ask on how to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP? Is it possible? Because all i can see is linked inbox, sent items, drafts and outbox.Thank you in advance :Regards,Kim...
  7. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  8. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  9. Windows 11 Mail Trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail Trash: I can create and delete a "Saved" folder underneath "Trash" in Windows Mail. Shouldn't creating a subfolder under "Trash" be disallowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-trash/98c311fd-fcba-471f-a7ec-4c4d36b50b6b
  10. Lack of functional folders for TRASH, Junk, or Delete in my Windows 10 Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lack of functional folders for TRASH, Junk, or Delete in my Windows 10 Yahoo Mail: I recently updated to windows 10 and have found that I do not have a Trash, Junk, or Delete file. Because of this I have had some important emails get lost, and/or I never received them because the system decided that the emails were spam and just deleted them. How can I...