Windows 10: Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

Discus and support Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloThe mail app that comes in Windows 11 is so slow to show images contained in emails.The need for having to keep downloading the images, even if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cruzmaester, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

HelloThe mail app that comes in Windows 11 is so slow to show images contained in emails.The need for having to keep downloading the images, even if you're already viewed it multiple times is extremely annoying ie. viewing it for the first time downloads email images. Then view the next email, and it does the same for that new email. But if you return to the previously viewed email, it will again download the images, rather than them already in the email.On some emails, I can't even see any images, and I had to resort on the "view in browser" option. But some emails do not have this optio

:)

Cruzmaester, Aug 9, 2022

2. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 9, 2022
  3. peerv Win User
    Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

First confirm if you have two step authentication in you Google account.
    If YES follow these steps:

To have the Windows Mail app to work you have to generate a password for the Windows Mail app in your Google account at Anmelden – Google Konten
    Copy/paste this password into the password field of your Gmail account in the Mail app Settings/Accounts/Gmail
    This needs to be done only once.

Also check in Windows 10 Settings/Privacy if you have in Contacts AND Calender the Mail and Agenda allowed access ON
    If both are OFF the Mail app won't sync without throwing any error!!
    Just one off the many bugs in Mail app!

peerv, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

Windows Mail app images not downloaded automatically

Hi Mak,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still facing the issue?

As per the description above I would suggest you to follow the steps below and Change Mailbox sync settings from the mail app and check if its working fine.

• Open Mail App and click on the Settings icon.

• Now, click on Account and then select your account.

• Click on Change Mailbox Sync Settings.

• Click onDownload New Contents
      and selectAs item arrives.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

1. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images - Similar Threads - Mail very slow

2. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images: HelloThe mail app that comes in Windows 11 is so slow to show images contained in emails.The need for having to keep downloading the images, even if you're already viewed it multiple times is extremely annoying ie. viewing it for the first time downloads email images. Then...
  3. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail not syncing: Since early April my Microsoft mail won't sync with my Yahoo account. It keeps telling me my password is out of date. I changed the password & it still won't work. How can this be fixed?...
  4. Mail Sync

Mail Sync: I have been using windows 10 mail to access my ATT email via yahoo for several years. I utilize this on 2 devices 1: laptop and 2: desktop. The other day when I tried to sync on the desktop it says there is a problem and going through the fix it asks to update the password....
  5. Windows Mail not syncing or syncing very late. Any solutions??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Mail not syncing or syncing very late. Any solutions??: I recently transferred to windows mail(uwp?) from gmail online, I like minimalistic approach but sync is horribly very bad. Mostly the message shows up in notifications after like 30 or 40 minutes or sometime it does not even sync. I had set sync to "as soon as message...
  6. Outlook Mail Very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Mail Very Slow: A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or any of the Folders, and then click on one the mail entries, I get a blank or partial screen for a long time. I have...
  7. Windows 10 mail app syncing slow

Windows 10 mail app syncing slow: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.418, and my mail app is receiving my mail really slowly. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-syncing-slow/c1e9aa24-2e06-4662-a846-c1e58ad2ab5b
  8. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Microsoft Mail running very , very slow: Hi The mail on my pc has suddenly started to run very slowly and takes forever to load messages and saved messages. I have reset the app and checked the settings to allow access but to no avail. Has anyone got a quick fix. I am using windows 10...
  9. Mail sync

Mail sync: Linked to mail accounts, Mail Windows 10 and Gmail I now get duplicate mail, how can i resolve this issue GR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sync/f12a5d37-8b54-4b1d-ad61-22eb2249f231
  10. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...