Windows 10: Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

Discus and support Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Richard Tech, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of it. So now, I need to reach out somewhere else hoping that Microsoft can take these issues seriously.To begin, I use Windows 11 Enterprise Edition for personal use. I had a leftover license of my Computer Store back then which now closed. I installed Windows 11 freshly using Microsoft's official image.1. Windows Update shu

:)

David Richard Tech, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2021
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

1. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues - Similar Threads - Many unresolved end

2. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  3. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  5. Driver Issue unresolved

Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  6. So many issues with Windows 11

So many issues with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, so many things are wrong with my computer. My computer is brand new. It was bought earlier this year and is a Lenovo Ideapad 3. It has 8GB of ram and is pretty decent. Please note that I literally have 7.75 GB of ram usable. I have barely...
  7. So many issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many issues with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, so many things are wrong with my computer. My computer is brand new. It was bought earlier this year and is a Lenovo Ideapad 3. It has 8GB of ram and is pretty decent. Please note that I literally have 7.75 GB of ram usable. I have barely...
  8. Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues

Windows 11 - Many unresolved end user issues: I am on the Windows dev insider testers for Windows 11. I know that issues may not be immediately looked after. BUT, I have submitted lots of user feedbacks on the community hub and they have absolutely noone looking at them, not even members of the community agree to any of...
  9. Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions: Over the past year I have come across the Audio not automatically starting up. This does not matter what make or model of desktop or laptop. During the year it has gotten worse to where more and more systems are getting this issue. If the user is not part of the local...
  10. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade: Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse...